X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Sure thing, chicken little. Now you're sounding like a Republican.
    The only time I've ever been fearful in a large group of people was whenever I'd go to a club show in the months after the Great White fire in RI. I'd always scope out the exits before I'd settle in. Now, don't even bother.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

FARK headline FTW: "According to Trump, there were many signs that the latest school shooter was mentally disturbed, such as his erratic behavior and his barely literate violent threats on social media, and people like that should be reported before they do any harm."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        FARK headline FTW: "According to Trump, there were many signs that the latest school shooter was mentally disturbed, such as his erratic behavior and his barely literate violent threats on social media, and people like that should be reported before they do any harm."
        Has he looked at Facebook recently? You going to lock them all up?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Has he looked at Facebook recently? You going to lock them all up?
          Has he read himself on Twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
            Has he read himself on Twitter?
            Exactly. My first thought was, what if i report a fat, orange, mentally ill POS who tweets everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              Say what you will but our president is growing. He managed to blame the Florida shooting on the shooter's neighbors and classmates and the shooter wasn't even Muslim.
              THIS was the day he became president! - NYT

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                The only time I've ever been fearful in a large group of people was whenever I'd go to a club show in the months after the Great White fire in RI. I'd always scope out the exits before I'd settle in. Now, don't even bother.
                I’m sure they changed fire codes and regulations on clubs after that

Can’t do anything about guns though

Comment

Grassley's Immigration Bill that Trump pushed failed. Republicans want to ship the dreamers out still, Democrats don't like the cuts in current legal immigration.

WASHINGTON — In a stern rebuke to President Trump, the Senate on Thursday decisively rejected a White House rewrite of the nation’s immigration laws that would have bolstered border security, placed strict new limits on legal migration and resolved the fate of the so-called Dreamers.

The measure by Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa, was patterned after one that the White House proposed, but the 39-60 vote was 21 votes short of the 60 votes required for the Senate to consider it. Mr. Trump had threatened to veto any other approach.

But the rejection of the president’s plan was bipartisan: Democrats refused its get-tough approach to legal immigration, while many conservative Republicans opposed its pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million young immigrants brought to the country illegally as children.
                  There is no path forward on this issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Grassley's Immigration Bill that Trump pushed failed. Republicans want to ship the dreamers out still, Democrats don't like the cuts in current legal immigration.

There is no path forward on this issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                    I don't actually think they want to ship the DACA recipients out, they are simply holding them hostage so Trump can claim a victory on his border wall. Republicans and their supporters are truly awful people.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      I don't actually think they want to ship the DACA recipients out, they are simply holding them hostage so Trump can claim a victory on his border wall. Republicans and their supporters are truly awful people.
                      That's funny cause they're being shipped out already. Yeah, it's not in droves yet but it's happening.

Comment

That's funny cause they're being shipped out already. Yeah, it's not in droves yet but it's happening.
                        Well, that's not to say they care one way or the other if they are shipped out--just not all of them, they'd like to hold on to some of their hostages.

Comment

More lies.

Hey, Pence. Go **** yourself.

Comment

More lies.

Hey, Pence. Go **** yourself.
                            I wonder if "our intelligence communities" got that memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Guess who's not funny.
                              I thought humor was what separated us from the animals?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                It won't matter one bit. Republicans have sold their souls to the devil for one last bid at running the show before demographics sweep them out of power.

Comment

Working...
                                X