• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    What???? A "mandate"???????

This America. Freedoms!!!!!!!
    No mandate for health care anymore. Now we need to jettison this car mandate crap. And license? **** that ****.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So the pics of rob porters ex wife are bad.
      The best people.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        So the pics of rob porters ex wife are bad.
        The best people.
        Just another alpha male.

The Republican policy on women: Kinder, Küche, Kirche, Knuckles
        Last edited by Kepler; 02-08-2018, 09:29 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          One must live in the world as it is, not as you wish it.

Life, the world, is not fair.

Proof: We're all going to die.
          We will see if you hold to that maxim the next time tragedy strikes someone you care about. I am sure you were saying that back when Grand Forks flooded...probably made you real popular around there.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Just another alpha male.

The Republican policy on women: Kinder, Küche, Kirche, Knuckles
            I am guessing she asked for it. Probably wanted to have a job or not cook dinner...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I am guessing she asked for it. Probably wanted to have a job or not cook dinner...
              She didn't give him the respect he is divinely due.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You know things are obvious when http://<span style="color:#FF0000">E...Gets It</span>

Former President George W. Bush said Thursday that there is "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 presidential election, a seeming rebuke of President Donald Trump, who has at times questioned the intelligence community’s assessment that the Kremlin is to blame.

"Whether [Russia] affected the outcome is another question," Bush said at a conference in Abu Dhabi, according to a USA Today report. "It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results.”
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think it's time to admit that Russia did effect the results. With it being as close as it was it appears pretty clear if Russia hadn't been involved Captain Clownshow wouldn't be President.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think between Russia, voter suppression, HRC, third party votes/no shows, gerrymandering, and other things I'm forgetting, there's no shortage of reasons as to why he won. That said I'd be more worried about the Koch brothers than Russia in 2018/2020.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      I think between Russia, voter suppression, HRC, third party votes/no shows, gerrymandering, and other things I'm forgetting, there's no shortage of reasons as to why he won. That said I'd be more worried about the Koch brothers than Russia in 2018/2020.
                      The Koch brothers don't have a lot of influence on big elections but they have a brutal stranglehold on state and local and will until we outlaw bribery in politics.
                      Cornell University

Comment

The Koch brothers don't have a lot of influence on big elections but they have a brutal stranglehold on state and local and will until we outlaw bribery in politics.
                        The question is why do these rich people hate the planet and other people so much? One wonders.

Comment

Right but if they're meddling in the swing states and buying the supreme court of those states so that they can gerrymander/suppress votes like they did in WI that obviously has an impact on national elections. They might not spend enough to outspend what Hillary spent on her campaign but that's not as important anyhow.
                          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          The question is why do these rich people hate the planet and other people so much? One wonders.
                          They just want to get richer and know they don't have that much longer on this earth. So FYGM basically.

Comment

The planet is only useful for the resources it provides that they can make money off. So too, the people.

If neither can no longer generate profits for them, then they are useless, and have no worth. In fact, they are a drag on their future profitability
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's not the rich per se, it's a particular brand of lethal evil that does very well in America. Not to put too fine a point on it, it's the nouveau riche, the pushy sociopaths who make their fortunes by pushing everyone else in front of moving trains. Criminals who use banks instead of guns, and who destroy far more lives.

These are the people a large chunk of the Conservative F-ckwit Class worships as American Gods. They appeal to all the frustrated brutality and stupidity of the ignorant, Old Testament-obsessed mob. In a better nation they would be in prison or under psychiatric observation. But in our timeline they are leading Republican donors and kingmakers.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Too bad for Sic. http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...ce-not-clinton

Text messages exchanged between two FBI employees stating that then-President Obama wanted “to know everything” referred to the bureau's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, not a probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) released a report Tuesday that included the exchange between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, arguing that the texts raised questions about Obama's involvement in the investigation into Clinton's email use.

The report highlights one exchange from September 2016 in which Page wrote, “Potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”

Associates of Strzok and Page, who were having an affair at the time, reportedly said the two were talking about Obama wanting information on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The exchange occurred days before Obama met with Russian President Vladimir Putin and spoke to him about election tampering, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X