Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1001

Thread: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

  1. #421

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,346

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Hey I wouldn't even go there, and that's saying something but nice to know you still have your sense of humor.
    One more day of Prednisone to go, then all bets are off.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colo Spgs
    Posts
    3,559

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You forgot the other two G's.
    Warren and Eazy?

  3. #423
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    18,706

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Warren and Eazy?
    Unit and Spot.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  4. #424

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,346

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Unit and Spot.
    Dragon and Money.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  5. #425
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,061
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    It turns out it's all Hope Hicks' fault: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/961995144340869120
    Wow he ran over her with all four wheels...

  6. #426
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    21,202
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    It turns out it's all Hope Hicks' fault: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/961995144340869120
    So going back to drew's post. Who would want to work for this guy? He demands unconditional loyalty from those who work for him, but at the first sign of trouble, he throws them under the bus to save his own sex.

    And then attacks them as the enemy.

    Who would willingly work for someone like that?

  7. #427
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,249

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Who would willingly work for someone like that?
    Kellyanne Conway
    Hope Hicks
    Stephen Miller
    **** Rexy Tillerson
    General Kelly

    are left. Anyone else? Those three are your top top people right now that aren't family and haven't been fired or quit.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  8. #428

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,346

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    So going back to drew's post. Who would want to work for this guy? He demands unconditional loyalty from those who work for him, but at the first sign of trouble, he throws them under the bus to save his own sex.

    And then attacks them as the enemy.

    Who would willingly work for someone like that?
    Well she did, but evidently she now has buyer's remorse.

    I don't know what Dumps supporters expected. Sometimes a disgusting piece of sh-t is just a disgusting piece of sh-t. Did you guys really think he was some sort of brilliant "disruptor"?

    He's just the worst person you've ever met, multiplied by a lifetime of silver spoon lack of accountability.

    Don't overthink it.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  9. #429

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,346

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Kellyanne Conway
    Hope Hicks
    Stephen Miller
    **** Rexy Tillerson
    General Kelly

    are left. Anyone else? Those three are your top top people right now that aren't family and haven't been fired or quit.
    https://qz.com/1202335/rob-porter-re...-inner-circle/
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  10. #430
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,249

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Well she did, but evidently she now has buyer's remorse.

    I don't know what Dumps supporters expected. Sometimes a disgusting piece of sh-t is just a disgusting piece of sh-t. Did you guys really think he was some sort of brilliant "disruptor"?

    He's just the worst person you've ever met, multiplied by a lifetime of silver spoon lack of accountability.

    Don't overthink it.
    I know what they thought. He's not from Washington. He's a businessman. He says he's the only one that can fix it and I believe him.

    That's what they thought.

    And here we are. Circling the drain.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  11. #431
    Yep, still here
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    28,176

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Rachel Brand, #3 in Justice behind Sessions and Rosenstein steps down.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

  12. #432
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    45,493

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    "Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  13. #433
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Glad to see Flaggy has the understanding of a 6th grader when it comes to immigration. And that's probably being generous.

  14. #434
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,061
    Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Rachel Brand, #3 in Justice behind Sessions and Rosenstein steps down.
    Ruh ro...

  15. #435
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,921

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Glad to see Flaggy has the understanding of a 6th grader when it comes to immigration. And that's probably being generous.
    That's why he's the perfect Trump bunny.

  16. #436
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,249

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Trump will NOT release the Democratic Memo. Wait for the fireworks.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  17. #437
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Trump will NOT release the Democratic Memo. Wait for the fireworks.
    This could easily be an attempt to distract from the Porter thing--he knows that's a major developing scandal.

  18. #438
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,061
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    This could easily be an attempt to distract from the Porter thing--he knows that's a major developing scandal.
    Yeah Porter is a way bigger deal than the Dem memo.

  19. #439
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    18,706

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Trump will NOT release the Democratic Memo. Wait for the fireworks.
    To be fair, there may be a valid reason for that. The Democratic memo may have to mention classified intelligence sources to make its point about how there was legitimate reason to monitor Page, and they don't want to reveal those sources. The Nunes memo didn't have to worry about that since it didn't concern itself with the, you know, actual intelligence documents.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  20. #440

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,346

    Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    To be fair, there may be a valid reason for that. The Democratic memo may have to mention classified intelligence sources to make its point about how there was legitimate reason to monitor Page, and they don't want to reveal those sources. The Nunes memo didn't have to worry about that since it didn't concern itself with the, you know, actual intelligence documents.
    Point taken but he can redact the important parts.

    This is just his usual game.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •