This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

So the administration leading the "stand for anthem" and "stick to spr0ts!" movement couldn't even stand for the host nation's entrance.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...pen_anonymous/

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Yeah Porter is a way bigger deal than the Dem memo.
            Yeah, I'm sure its the last straw. The final nail in trump's coffin. Actually trump could punch his wife in the mouth on national tv then drop his drawers and get some skull service from Kellyanne Conway and his supporters would not turn their backs on him. In fact his approval rating is as high as its been since the first weeks of his term, so I'm guessing there must be a fair amount of wife beating democrats out there who silently think blaming trump for Porter is unfair. I mean doesn't everyone occasionally have a reason to punch out their spouse?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Yeah, I'm sure its the last straw. The final nail in trump's coffin. Actually trump could punch his wife in the mouth on national tv then drop his drawers and get some skull service from Kellyanne Conway and his supporters would not turn their backs on him. In fact his approval rating is as high as its been since the first weeks of his term, so I'm guessing there must be a fair amount of wife beating democrats out there who silently think blaming trump for Porter is unfair. I mean doesn't everyone occasionally have a reason to punch out their spouse?
              Why does the guy's wife have two black eyes? She didn't listen to him the first time.

Kidding, folks. Abuse like that really bothers me. Really bothers me.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yet you just made a joke about it?

Comment

The best part is he didn't even get the joke right.

Comment

It sounds like they were made for each other: http://bangordailynews.com/2018/02/0...e-allegations/
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Yet you just made a joke about it?
                      Super cringey
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I joke about anything and everything. It doesn't mean I don't have personal feelings about it. There is a separation of comedy and real life.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I joke about anything and everything. It doesn't mean I don't have personal feelings about it. There is a separation of comedy and real life.
                          Some things aren’t funny

Comment

Good to see Trump "fine people on both sides"-ing this too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              It sounds like they were made for each other: http://bangordailynews.com/2018/02/0...e-allegations/
                              WH says they learned of the abuse Thursday. Did you guys vet anybody who you hired to come work for you?

And for you Republicans and not-Republican libertarians out there: These are the guys you want in charge of determining whether some foreign immigrant is ok to be allowed to enter the country?
                              Last edited by rufus; 02-10-2018, 12:47 PM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                Some things aren’t funny
                                A lot of things aren’t funny, but few things should be off limits.

It’s pretty clear Brent was not condoning abuse. Speech that offends is often an effective form of advocacy.
                                Last edited by burd; 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X