X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    It totally makes sense, though. Instead of sending EBT cards, which are small and can be digitally refilled and then can be used to buy food already in someone's town, let's ship the food itself from halfway across the country. There's no way that concept can be more expensive.
    It is facepalm writ epic, ain't it.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Economists are educated, educated are elites, therefor liberals, therefore liars.
      No.
      They're human.
      And humans have this nasty set of tenancies: to be wrong, to make mistakes, and, oh, to lie sometimes too.

One more: to be irrationally optimistic* in the face of overwhelming negative factors.

*shamelessly modified from Greenspan's "irrational exuberance" catchphrase
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Good grief.
        Not cool.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sean Hannity says there is secret sperm in Obama's portrait. https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...66609473081345

Or does he simply just hope there is?
          Linkage deadage.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sean Hannity says there is secret sperm in Obama's portrait. https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...66609473081345

Or does he simply just hope there is?
            Seems it's a trademark of the artist, Kehinde Wiley. https://www.infowars.com/portrait-sh...ered-in-sperm/

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Good grief.
              Not cool.
              Twitter seems to think otherwise when it happened to Jr... somehow, I think we'll get a response from the same people much akin to what you've posted here when it happens to Obummer.

Comment

It totally makes sense, though. Instead of sending EBT cards, which are small and can be digitally refilled and then can be used to buy food already in someone's town, let's ship the food itself from halfway across the country. There's no way that concept can be more expensive.
                Assuming a group of urbanites haven't banned farming in the area to support their concrete utopia, thereby forcing the food to be shipped halfway across the country. Anyone remember Hyperion, which would have eliminated the need for Keystone XL?

Comment

Again. Why do people vote for these clowns?

So what do Republicans have left? The tax cut, the sole important legislation from the Republican Congress, shows that catering to its rich contributors is the party’s only policy. The rest of its agenda is simply tactics and trickery.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/o...imes&smtyp=cur

Written by THIS GUY
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Written by THIS GUY
                    Me thinks the lady protesteth too much.

Unless you're about 80 years old you have no excuse for ever being a Republican. They have been like this for forty years. If you have two brain cells to rub together you would have figured it out long before now. Plenty of others did.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Written by THIS GUY
                      Obviously a Dem plant like Mueller...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Assuming a group of urbanites haven't banned farming in the area to support their concrete utopia, thereby forcing the food to be shipped halfway across the country. Anyone remember Hyperion, which would have eliminated the need for Keystone XL?
                        I have no interest in eating Hyperion's output, but you totally should tonight to teach us a lesson.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Well I am sure companies like Tyson will be happy...think of all the money they will make selling rubber chicken for all those boxes. (or Hillshire Farms and turkey!)
                          Tyson is my employer, and they own Hillshire Brands. We also own Sara Lee and Wright bacon.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Creating jobs for truckers, who would vote for Trump if they cared enough to vote (based on the 2 I know)
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Bad hombres, dude.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                No.
                                They're human.
                                And humans have this nasty set of tenancies: to be wrong, to make mistakes, and, oh, to lie sometimes too.

One more: to be irrationally optimistic* in the face of overwhelming negative factors.

*shamelessly modified from Greenspan's "irrational exuberance" catchphrase
                                In other words, you drank the Kool-Aid.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X