Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
    so do you do it doggy style, that is, eat while on all fours?
    Is that from one of Stormy Daniels' movies?

Which, in fairness, banging her is probably Trump's biggest accomplishment over the last dozen years, although I'm hearing his wife is less than thrilled.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    You really are obsessed with me, aren't you?
    If by "obsessed with you" you mean "like to make fun of you" then you're on to something although I like to make fun of a lot of people out here truth be told.
    Last edited by Rover; 01-31-2018, 05:02 PM.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      This is such an epic troll thread.
      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 01-31-2018, 05:13 PM.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Is that from one of Stormy Daniels' movies?
        No joke, the title of this thread sounds like a Stormy Daniels movie.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          This is such an epic troll thread.
          Agreed. It's Trumpism in a nutshell. "Let's see if I can trigger some libs today, lulz!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Agreed. It's Trumpism in a nutshell. "Let's see if I can trigger some libs today, lulz!"
            I'm still waiting for something to trigger me...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
              Let’s see. Had my adult son (adopted as an infant from a foreign country) tell me he no longer felt like a citizen in his own country.

Paid $1600 to the US Government to get a citizenship certificate for my adult daughter (adopted as an infant from a foreign country) because, even though these kids became US citizens under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000, our current Executive branch has been randomly pulling these kids without the certificate in for questioning while they’re trying to re-enter the US (even though they hold valid US passports). Guess what? The certificate states she’s been a citizen since 1999 which I already knew. Hope my tax cut covers the fee.

Had two of my aunts post seriously racist stuff on Facebook (which they’ve never done before but apparently now feel emboldened to do so). When confronted with the fact they have two foreign adopted kids in their family they responded, “We think of them as white people.”

So yeah. It’s been a challenging year for us.
              amazing, I was told I would find only absolute nitwits here
              you actually were able to read and comprehend the question and give an answer that actually addressed the question

so now, was all this Trump's fault, part?, none? even related, or totally unrelated

BTW, I was born here and lived all my life here, as were my parents
              now I can't go on vacation to Canada like I have been doing all my life without a passport
              that started under Obama Sin Laden
              **** happens

Comment

I wonder if they are on lockdown much of the time and have to trade off access to the computer that the hospital allows, taking turns posting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I wonder if they are on lockdown much of the time and have to trade off access to the computer that the hospital allows, taking turns posting ?
                  Yes but the rule is whoever doesn't have access to the computer gets the anime body pillow.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

you actually were able to read and comprehend the question and give an answer that actually addressed the question

so now, was all this Trump's fault, part?, none? even related, or totally unrelated

now I can't go on vacation to Canada like I have been doing all my life without a passport
                    **** happens
                    "My children are being profiled and now need extra identification to get into their own country."

"Oh yeah? Well I have to use the document meant to get into other countries to get into another country. Life is tough for me too."
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Check his pro-Sconnie BS on the D1 side. 2013 or not - Badgers *sllllurrrrp*slllllrrrrrup*. Troll, troll, troll your boat.

He's a Trump, Walker and Nehlen cuck, with no shame.

Comment

**** happens
                          Proof: You happened.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

**** happens

All I hear is...

And all we do whenever you post is...

Now go back to 4chan and pretend like you "got us" with your fellow racist, homophobic virgin trolls and leave the adults in peace. And take Flaggy with you he misses you guys
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That explains why you came. Here: let us help you find your way back.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                "My children are being profiled and now need extra identification to get into their own country."

"Oh yeah? Well I have to use the document meant to get into other countries to get into another country. Life is tough for me too."
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X