Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

OK, it has been a year now. The sun came up today, I’m pretty sure it will tomorrow too. So help me out here.

What exactly has happened to you in the last year that is so terrible? Not happened to your cousin, not your sister-in-law, nor even your gardener you pay in cash or his 15 year old girl-friend that is your part time nanny. What bad has happened to you that makes you pine for a Democrat in the White House?

Me?
    Absolutely nothing.
    Lots o’ good things though:
    Stock Market, and hence 401K & investments thru the roof.
    Bought a new car ‘cuz it was too good of a deal to pass up.
    Found a new job that paid better than the old one.
    Returned to old job at even more pay, and got a month off between them to tour British Columbia.
    Banks nearly double their interest rate.
    Tax relief from our President (OK, so he’s an ***, I’m not looking for a drinking or golf buddy.)
    Rescinding the tax penalty for people who choose not to get robbed by health insurance.
    I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things.

Re: Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

Good friend of mine was deported after living here for 30 years. Came here when he was 10 with his parents. That good enough?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I got indigestion once last year from eating Mexican, although maybe the All-You-Can-Eat-For-5-Bucks special should have clued me in as to the quality of the food.

Does that help?

Also, could you please go back to posting as Flaggy?

Thanks,
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Good friend of mine was deported after living here for 30 years. Came here when he was 10 with his parents. That good enough?
        I'll put it in my good column.

I guess he wasn't that good of a friend, if he was, you would have helped him become a citizen. But then, considering your inability to follow directions, you probably couldn't have helped him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
          I'll put it in my good column.

I guess he wasn't that good of a friend, if he was, you would have helped him become a citizen. But then, considering your inability to follow directions, you probably couldn't have helped him anyway.
          Perfect. Thanks.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            I got indigestion once last year from eating Mexican, although maybe the All-You-Can-Eat-For-5-Bucks special should have clued me in as to the quality of the food.
            Does that help?

Also, could you please go back to posting as Flaggy?

Thanks,
            I only eat at places where the workers are likely to have been brought up with running water and to taught to use it.
            oh, and no teenage boys

Comment

I only eat at places where the workers are likely to have been brought up with running water and to taught to use it.
              oh, and no teenage boys
              Are you the guy who always takes forever at the register to order? I had no idea it was because you were checking the papers on all the staff!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

What exactly has happened to you in the last year that is so terrible?
                Well, technically its been more than a year, but I've come to realize just how many people like you exist. That's been pretty terrible.

Comment

OK, it has been a year now. The sun came up today, I’m pretty sure it will tomorrow too. So help me out here.

What exactly has happened to you in the last year that is so terrible? Not happened to your cousin, not your sister-in-law, nor even your gardener you pay in cash or his 15 year old girl-friend that is your part time nanny. What bad has happened to you that makes you pine for a Democrat in the White House?

Me?
                  Absolutely nothing.
                  Lots o’ good things though:
                  Stock Market, and hence 401K & investments thru the roof.
                  Bought a new car ‘cuz it was too good of a deal to pass up.
                  Found a new job that paid better than the old one.
                  Returned to old job at even more pay, and got a month off between them to tour British Columbia.
                  Banks nearly double their interest rate.
                  Tax relief from our President (OK, so he’s an ***, I’m not looking for a drinking or golf buddy.)
                  Rescinding the tax penalty for people who choose not to get robbed by health insurance.
                  I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things.
                  It's humorous that you give this president any credit, since he's realistically done nothing. The #1 thing that has actually happened was passing a tax bill that will at $1.5 Trillion to the debt.

And it's also funny that you think you will get a significant tax break. If you were making enough to really matter, it's highly unlikely that healthcare costs would even be on your radar.

When you get sick, get back to us on the health care loss.

BTW, the raise of the "value" in the stock market- can you explain what that actually represents? Did industry suddenly add $10T in capability and sales somehow? Or is that just pretending?

But at least we are more allowed to hate people we don't think look right anymore, right, Comrade? (we do want to just let the russians part of our system- it seems)
                  Last edited by alfablue; 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    Well, technically its been more than a year, but I've come to realize just how many people like you exist. That's been pretty terrible.
                    Oh, and that x10000.

We used to pretend people like the OP were few and getting fewer living under rocks. Now we find out that they are real, angry, and want to lash out.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      It's humorous that you give this president any credit, since he's realistically done nothing.
                      Perception is what Trump has given.
                      Perception that he's pro-business and "conservative".

The market is up on that perception.
                      A market up on perception is usually a bubble-market.

I've started locking my gains at Dow26k.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        I've started locking my gains at Dow26k.
                        You said the same thing in December right after the initial tax cut bump.

Comment

Actually, something good did happen. It was when my father was watching news coverage of I can't even remember what asinine, horrible thing Trump said or did and said to me "I really made a mistake voting for this guy."

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            You said the same thing in December right after the initial tax cut bump.
                            Laddering my friend, laddering.

I can't move everything all at once. I've been happy the slope hasn't turned so far.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Actually, something good did happen. It was when my father was watching news coverage of I can't even remember what asinine, horrible thing Trump said or did and said to me "I really made a mistake voting for this guy."
                              That's cool. My Dad said the same thing midway into Reagan's first term. It takes a lot of self-reflection and guts to admit a mistake like that.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X