Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    What's hilarious is, when responding to the person, the constant references to me.
    Well his posts are as inane as yours
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Make Me Great Again - Thank you Mr. President

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well his posts are as inane as yours
      But do they have ponies?

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        If it knew anything about the law, it'd know this was a reaction to 7/11 and that it passed the Congress nearly unanimously, as pretty much all "anti-terror" legislation did (and routinely still does). But a simple mind like that probably can't grasp what day it is, much less the intricacies of passport law and Acts of Congress.
        isn't it indians who hang out in 7/11s (dot) and not muslims?!?!?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          "I wrote this out, and it’s very close to my heart, because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down on 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down.” -- Sniffles J Trump

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Forget it. He's rolling.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jeebus. What the hell is this thread?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                Hold on a minute. Since when has this place been about respect and keeping out the snark? The few times I've attempted to do that the personal attacks have flown wildly for simply having an opinion that directly conflicts with the group majority.

I guess in the end it we all move because most of us do know discussions here have zero impact on our everyday lives, but in the moment it can be brutal.
                Actually, it didn’t conflict with what this group thinks. It conflicted with almost unanimous scientific evidence.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Jeebus. What the hell is this thread?
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Scrubs*(2001)

Dr. Cox: [explaining he doesn't care it's JD's last week of residency] I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everythingj every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

[turns away, then turns back]

Dr. Cox: Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

J.D.: Hugh Jackman is Wolverine! How dare he!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285403/quotes?item=qt0473127
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      I've started locking my gains at Dow26k.
                      Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      You said the same thing in December right after the initial tax cut bump.
                      Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Laddering my friend, laddering.

I can't move everything all at once. I've been happy the slope hasn't turned so far.
                      No further comment other than I finally got one close to timed right.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                      X