Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Rankings

Originally posted by spwood View Post
    And now I've learned something new today. There was discussion on the d3hoops board that they thought that 500 mile number was etched in stone and couldn't be excepted.
    Speaking of that, Plattsburgh was the highest ranked of the 4 teams of their portion of the sweet 16 bracket....guess what.... they are on the road to Pennsylvania......that is the NCAA really being unfair.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

[They might as well have gone all out to maximize profits and made Hobart play at lower seed Geneseo. Could have had a crowd of 2200 in Geneseo compared to the 300 Hobart will draw.[/QUOTE]

The Cooler is intimate, yes, but crowd will be 1000, I think that is max capacity, since college is in session this weekend....rumors are that plans are being made for a serious complex in partnership with Geneva

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        Speaking of that, Plattsburgh was the highest ranked of the 4 teams of their portion of the sweet 16 bracket....guess what.... they are on the road to Pennsylvania......that is the NCAA really being unfair.
        Most of the basketball folks on d3boards.com thought Plattsburgh was the second or third best team of the four and that the right team was hosting from a ranking point of view.
        Steve
        Penn State Class of '95
        Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartman View Post
          The Cooler is intimate, yes, but crowd will be 1000, I think that is max capacity, since college is in session this weekend....rumors are that plans are being made for a serious complex in partnership with Geneva
          But the question is, how many of those 1,000 will actually be sober...?
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
          X