Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regional Rankings

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Only 12 teams get into the 2018 NCAA Division III Tournament so a 8-5 split is mathematically impossible.
    Unless Cards pull an upset, I am a neutral....but if these numbers continue I see it 9/3.....especially if Norwich wins the conference tourney

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      Unless Cards pull an upset, I am a neutral....but if these numbers continue I see it 9/3.....especially if Norwich wins the conference tourney
      You be trollin'.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
        You be trollin'.
        Ummmm...no I am active.....I looked at the criteria sheets. Only W/L and SOS used this week. Some of the last 4 east have better W/L % than bottom two west

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
          If things hold, hypothetical Oz and Adrian 1s, that limits Adrians pairing due to distance, could you see a 1E vs 1w sure possibly,
          First round? No.

but then who hosts dun dun dun.
          They go to the cross-regional criteria just like they do for any cross-regional matchup or deciding the last few at large bids if they cross regions.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Ummmm...no I am active.....I looked at the criteria sheets. Only W/L and SOS used this week. Some of the last 4 east have better W/L % than bottom two west
            Before posting I stopped and *thought* for a few moments. I think we can all agree that Adrian and St. Norbert are virtual locks for tourney spots at this point. That makes two out of the west. Stevens Point barring a collapse has hold of Pool B. That makes three. The MIAC will be getting a team into the tournament through automatic spot. That makes four. A 9-3 looks pretty unlikely, unless you be trollin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
              Before posting I stopped and *thought* for a few moments. I think we can all agree that Adrian and St. Norbert are virtual locks for tourney spots at this point. That makes two out of the west. Stevens Point barring a collapse has hold of Pool B. That makes three. The MIAC will be getting a team into the tournament through automatic spot. That makes four. A 9-3 looks pretty unlikely, unless you be trollin'!
              it all depends on what happens with playoffs in the UCHC. B could go to one of them as well.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Only 12 teams get into the 2018 NCAA Division III Tournament so a 8-5 split is mathematically impossible.
                Fat fingered the 7 into an 8. My bad

Comment

it all depends on what happens with playoffs in the UCHC. B could go to one of them as well.
                  As I said, only if Stevens Point collapses. Not very likely, especially with Utica's SOS below .500. Utica would need to win out and get a lot of help and even then it's far from much better than 50-50. Barring anything really bizarre, it's going to be 8-4.

Comment

Only one B.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Only one B.
                      That is what I am saying. The B could go east.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

That is what I am saying. The B could go east.
                        And Gisele could leave Tom Brady for me.

Comment

And Gisele could leave Tom Brady for me.
                          You probably don't whine enough...LOL...and would probably congratulate the other team if they did win...and would you really want his leftovers ? (As you can tell I am not a Brady or Patriots fan)

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

You probably don't whine enough...LOL...and would probably congratulate the other team if they did win...and would you really want his leftovers ? (As you can tell I am not a Brady or Patriots fan)
                            Old stoves don't take as long to heat up as new stoves.

Comment

Old stoves don't take as long to heat up as new stoves.
                              They just burn a lot of fuel fast !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

This seems a pretty obvious starting point. 8-4 looks most likely. 7-5 is possible if someone like MSOE wins the NCHA tournament. Beyond that, it seems that a 8-4 is almost inevitable...

BTW The "other site's" Bracketology is up....
                                Last edited by spwood; 02-14-2018, 10:29 AM.
                                Steve
                                Penn State Class of '95
                                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Working...
                                X