WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Ronda Rousey has signed a full time contract.

Came out at the end of the Women's Rumble to stare down Charlotte, Asuka and Alexa Bliss, pointing to the Wrestlemania sign twice.

Not a total surprise, but this should be fun.

Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Um we’re getting AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania, who cares about Rousey?

(I kid... somewhat)
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Dudleyz are the first HOF inductees of 2018.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

WWE did a nice job in the opener of making me watch the three hours of crap Raw thinking Rousey was going to make another appearance. They said something in the opener about "we'll find out what's next tonight".

Sasha/Asuka match was pretty good. Sasha is clearly turning heel after the Royal Rumble antics and now last night's match with Asuka.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Daniel Bryan has been cleared by WWE to return to the ring.

I honestly didn't think I'd see that happen.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

I didn’t either. Happy and hopeful he can stay healthy. Could be some fantastic potential matches.

Also, crazy how hard they’re pushing Brock the bad guy and Roman the good guy right now.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Gotta think those docs felt some pressure finally. Bryan was ready to jump ship to NJPW or ROH if need be.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Gotta think those docs felt some pressure finally. Bryan was ready to jump ship to NJPW or ROH if need be.
                He's going through medical tests after every match now.

Pretty sure they're lining up KO and Zayn vs. Shane and Daniel for WM
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  He's going through medical tests after every match now.

Pretty sure they're lining up KO and Zayn vs. Shane and Daniel for WM
                  They’ve gotta be, right?

Does Undertaker come back on RAW next week, or wait until Wrestlemania?
                  AF 99

Comment

Styles v Nakamura is shaping up to be a great match, their ending segment on SD was good.

On that note, anyone watch any of the NJPW stuff from their show in Long Beach?
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Styles v Nakamura is shaping up to be a great match, their ending segment on SD was good.

On that note, anyone watch any of the NJPW stuff from their show in Long Beach?
                      I cannot wait for that match. Really hope they give Shinskue the belt.

Also think the ICB match at Wrestlemania is going to be fantastic as well.
                      AF 99

Comment

Does Undertaker return to appease Cena tonight?
                        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Does Undertaker return to appease Cena tonight?
                          Has to. Cena needs a match
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Has to. Cena needs a match
                            I don't think anyone misses Cena if he doesn't have a match at Wrestlemania. And I'm a Cena fan.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I don't think anyone misses Cena if he doesn't have a match at Wrestlemania. And I'm a Cena fan.
                              No way they hold a mania with Cena on the sidelines
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X