X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Don’t judge, you watch The Bachelor.
    I actually didn't watch the last series and I seem to have missed something.

But UnReal gives me everything I used to get from The Bachelor.
    Last edited by Kepler; 04-12-2018, 02:02 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

John Cena and Nikki Bella have called it quits.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Superstar shake up tonight and tomorrow will have me watching.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Big Match John cares only for Big Match John.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I read that as Michael Cera and was very confused.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I read that as Michael Cera and was very confused.
              John Cena was engaged to Nikki Bella while Brie Bella, both of the much maligned Bella Twins. is married to Daniel Bryan, prompting a great one-liner from AJ Lee “talent is not sexually transmitted.”
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

John Cena was engaged to Nikki Bella while Brie Bella, both of the much maligned Bella Twins. is married to Daniel Bryan, prompting a great one-liner from AJ Lee “talent is not sexually transmitted.”
                I refer to them as Stock Bella and Aftermarket Bella.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Business is picking up on smackdown live...some great additions with the Superstar shakeup.
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

I refer to them as Stock Bella and Aftermarket Bella.
                    Lol wow that's well done.

AJ's line to them is in my Top 3 wrestling zingers, #1 being Paul Heyman's to JBL ("the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year is because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!")
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Lol wow that's well done.

AJ's line to them is in my Top 3 wrestling zingers, #1 being Paul Heyman's to JBL ("the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year is because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!")
                      "Hulk Hogan, you are a household word, but so is garbage, and it stinks when it gets old too." - Jim Cornette

Actually, just put every other thing out of Cornette's mouth here.

Comment

"Hulk Hogan, you are a household name, but so's garbage, and it stinks when it gets old too." - Jim Cornette

Actually, just put every other thing out of Cornette's mouth here.
                        Cornette is a completely different category.

"Bucky beaver tooth MFer!"

"Thank you, **** you, bye!"
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Business is picking up on smackdown live...some great additions with the Superstar shakeup.
                          It’s starting to seem like the Smackdown Six era ala Raw being pretty dull while Smackdown is exciting up and down the card.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

It’s starting to seem like the Smackdown Six era ala Raw being pretty dull while Smackdown is exciting up and down the card.
                            My biggest problem with Raw it its too **** long. In no way shape or form can I commit to sitting down and watching a 3-hour show every week no matter who is on their roster. It's too long and they cut away during matches all the time. It's just filled with crap. So much wasted time every week. Two hours is perfect. Not too long, not too short. Good mix of promo building and wrestling matches.

Smackdown's women's division is far superior now with Asuka, Charlotte, Becky, Naomi and Absolution. Add in the Iconics, who aren't exactly the best wrestlers, but they at least add a different dynamic to the promos and have gained momentum by being antagonists to Charlotte.

Samoa Joe is a huge get and I have to imagine he'll get the title within the next year. Cien is huge. I'm pumped to watch Smackdown now after I felt in the last shake up they really kind of got robbed a bit and were lacking the star power that Raw had. I think Raw was way too over saturated with too many top people so much so that Finn was relegated to basically an after thought.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Is there anything left on RAW worth watching? This mix they did destroyed one show for the benefit of another. This roster has some real issues. And the stories are lame. Heck they're even screwing up the women's division now.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Is there anything left on RAW worth watching? This mix they did destroyed one show for the benefit of another. This roster has some real issues. And the stories are lame. Heck they're even screwing up the women's division now.
                                Raw is the A-Show and they want the more “mainstream” stars on the program like Roman, Rhonda, and the like.

I wonder who’s running things on the production level for Smackdown because like I said I’m getting similar vibes as the Smackdown Six era.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X