X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017/2018 - Umile's Last Stand - The Grand Finale

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Its being reported that Oliver Wahlstrom (USNTDP) is no longer committed to Harvard. Same reports indicate its likely he'll chose one of BC/BU - but here's a chance for Mike to show us something! Although, I suppose it really boils down to whether or not Wahlstrom appreciates the privilege of playing at UNH enough to pick up the phone and initiate a conversation. We only want guys who WANT to be at UNH after all...
    It takes a special kind of person to decommit from two different schools and go shopping for a 3rd school.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      It takes a special kind of person to decommit from two different schools and go shopping for a 3rd school.
      It was reported on another thread that the Harvard decommit was most likely academic in nature. So, in reality, it's really only one. I mean, from the way they are phrasing it, HE didn't change his mind about going to Harvard - they did.
      Last edited by chickod; 02-15-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        It's darkest before the dawn! This nightmare can't end soon enough!
        So sad. Glad I haven’t been watching the games lately.

I enjoyed going to the games for years, but admit would have no interest in watching a really bad team. Probably a typical fan in that regard.

The start to the season sure was deceiving. People bought in a little. Good luck filling the stands ever again at this rate. Losing becomes self fulfilling. What talented kids want to play for a crummy program?

Comment

• Originally posted by phb View Post
          So sad. Glad I haven’t been watching the games lately.

I enjoyed going to the games for years, but admit would have no interest in watching a really bad team. Probably a typical fan in that regard.

The start to the season sure was deceiving. People bought in a little. Good luck filling the stands ever again at this rate. Losing becomes self fulfilling. What talented kids want to play for a crummy program?
          Hey, why so glum? With seven ties and nine one-goal losses, had our Cats converted those ties to wins and those one-goal losses to ties, we would be at the top! So, so close!! Championship-driven, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Doesn't matter where he ends up. When all is said and done, the narrative from the Masters of Self Pity in Durham will be that he wanted to go there, but somebody screwed up.
            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

USA hockey featuring UNH's own Bobby Butler debuts tonight!! Here's one steam I found:

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/hockey...es-vs-slovakia
              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                USA hockey featuring UNH's own Bobby Butler debuts tonight!! Here's one steam I found:

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/hockey...es-vs-slovakia
                Hate to tell you, but the “debut” was yesterday and they lost to Slovenia, 3-2 in OT

Comment

OOPSSSS well that's embarrassing....but they are playing tonight aren't they? thanks for the tip. Oh well....guess I was misinformed!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    OOPSSSS well that's embarrassing....but they are playing tonight aren't they? thanks for the tip. Oh well....guess I was misinformed!
                    It might be tomorrow... I have to check. The listings don’t always give definitive schedules. Almost as if “We’ll show them if they win but otherwise they get relegated to highlights.”

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      It might be tomorrow... I have to check. The listings don’t always give definitive schedules. Almost as if “We’ll show them if they win but otherwise they get relegated to highlights.”
                      This is game 2 as far as I can tell...anyway...I'm watching for a few...yeah they are playing Slovakia; yesterday was Slovenia. On right now.

Comment

Friday morning: USA vs Slovakia
                        Saturday morning: USA vs OAR

Channel depends upon who your provider is...

Comment

its on right now with that stream I provided...

Comment

I’m sorry. I guess the Slovakia game is on NOW. This time difference is confusing because I can’t figure out what is Love and what is taped. But anyway they’re 0-1 and NEED to win to advance.

Comment

“Live”

Comment

Apparently the “full” game is live on CNBC. Sorry HR if that’s the link you sent. I’m not at my computer (texting from my phone) so I’m just going by what’s on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X