Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Our powerplay is beyond pathetic, it's costing us games, they better blow the whole PP system up over the offseason and start from scratch.
    2005-2006: 7-25-6
    2006-2007: 18-17-5
    2007-2008: 14-20-5
    2008-2009: 6-25-7
    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
      Somewhere in Chassell Andre is weeping. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...efa67f1ff3.jpg
      Northern still has piano dog hanging on the wall. We need to send them our new logo.
      "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
      Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
        Northern still has piano dog hanging on the wall. We need to send them our new logo.
        Why? The new logo sucks, long live piano dog.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Tech played a clean game last night and battled hard. It was one of the closer and more exciting NMU-MTU games in a while. Tolvanen came up big on the late Tech attack. Looking forward to the trip to Houghton.

Edit: Kero had some impressive saves too. Hope you guys roll with him in the playoffs.
          Last edited by NMU Fan; 02-24-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
            Tech played a clean game last night and battled hard. It was one of the closer and more exciting NMU-MTU games in a while. Tolvanen came up big on the late Tech attack. Looking forward to the trip to Houghton.

Edit: Kero had some impressive saves too. Hope you guys roll with him in the playoffs.
            Good point. Last tilt I attended, December 2007, goalies were run into and I recall Jordan Foote turtling against Matt Siddall.

Last night, lots of hard hitting, but nothing nasty.

And last night, I talked to a few members of your Pep Band. Always a fun, pleasant conversation.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
              Tech played a clean game last night and battled hard. It was one of the closer and more exciting NMU-MTU games in a while. Tolvanen came up big on the late Tech attack. Looking forward to the trip to Houghton. Kero had some impressive saves too. Hope you guys roll with him in the playoffs.
              What was the attendance at last night's game in Marquette? What percentage do you think were Tech fans?
              Abe Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                What was the attendance at last night's game in Marquette? What percentage do you think were Tech fans?
                Sell out; 10%. Section 9 was full of your kind, plus I saw Tech fans scattered throughout the arena.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                  It was over 3900. Hard to judge how many were Tech fans, but I’d sau st leadt a couple hundred.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Go Huskies! Looking for good games out of the seniors. Gonna make the final home game of their Tech careers one to remember!

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                      Go Huskies! Looking for good games out of the seniors. Gonna make the final home game of their Tech careers one to remember!
                      Wish I could be there tonight. Congrats to the seniors. They had a good run at MTU.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

naturally.... pasty.net seems to be down. Guess I might not be listening to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                          naturally.... pasty.net seems to be down. Guess I might not be listening to the game.
                          Grrr! Still down.

Go Tech!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Sell out; 10%. Section 9 was full of your kind, plus I saw Tech fans scattered throughout the arena.
                            Thanks. Those of you going to tonight's game, please post the attendance and a WAG of the NMU supporters present.
                            Abe Lincoln

Comment

Way to go Huskies!

Comment

Congrats on the win tonight. So...is Kero the #1 goalie going forward?
                                Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X