Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Meh, Shawhan won it with Mel Parsen's recruits.
    Not all of Marv's recruits. If it was with all of Marv's recruits Tech would have had 7 freshman D this season.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

OMG. I'm back. I thought I was banned for life for something I didn't even knew I did.

Marv Parson. LOL. Who ever came up with that, good one.

If Tech plays like it did against Bemidji, Mankato and NMU, they will handle ND easily.

Sorry to see tDon Lucia and his hair leaving.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Remember it wasn't until Shawhan joined the team that the Marv Parson era team made its 1st NCAA appearance. Possible connection there.
        Has it been Shawhan behind the success all along.
        I know I was critical of him through out the season but;

I LIKE THIS COACH!
        I like this team!
        Go Huskies!!!
        4 more W' s to go!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post

I LIKE THIS COACH!
          I like this team!
          Go Huskies!!!
          4 more W' s to go!!!

Only possible to get one W tomorrow, get that one then worry about the next one.

Push the UP button again!

I LIKE THIS COACH!
          I LIKE THIS TEAM!
          GO HUSKIES!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Calling a Tech vs. Tech regional final, hope to meet some fans in Bridgeport today, good luck!
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Notre Dame has only played two games in the last 4 weeks since they lost their regular season finale to Michigan State. The Irish were 2-4-1 in their last 7 regular season games, and eked out two overtime wins since then.

If that's not vulnerable, I don't know who would be.

Comment

Vulnerable is a start. But it will come down to Tech playing how we know they can. ND will not beat them. If they lose, it will be because they beat themselves. And after the last few weeks, I don't see that happening.

I like this team!

Comment

Good luck Tech. Represent the "W" well!

If BSU could take down the Irish in '09, Tech can do it now.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

As much as I want us to win obviously, ND is a huge challenge and no matter what happens, after the last 3 weekends and winning the WCHA tournament I am content with this season, the NCAA tournament and whatever success we may be able to have there are just gravy at this point, especially considering how low we all were at some points of this season, the last 3 weeks have been an amazing high and have made it all worth it.

That said, LET'S GO HUSKIES!!
                    2005-2006: 7-25-6
                    2006-2007: 18-17-5
                    2007-2008: 14-20-5
                    2008-2009: 6-25-7
                    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                      As much as I want us to win obviously, ND is a huge challenge and no matter what happens, after the last 3 weekends and winning the WCHA tournament I am content with this season, the NCAA tournament and whatever success we may be able to have there are just gravy at this point, especially considering how low we all were at some points of this season, the last 3 weeks have been an amazing high and have made it all worth it.

That said, LET'S GO HUSKIES!!
                      You sound like coach Joe, who was sandbagging like crazy during the press conference yesterday. I'm looking forward to a Tech win this afternoon, going up the hill to the Mac watch party. My best guess is 4-2 Tech.
                      It has indeed been an enjoyable spring. But let's play 4 more, the golf course is still under snow anyway.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

My biggest concern is, I haven't heard whether Jackson recovered from the apparent injury last week. If he can't skate, it would cause a disruption in this wonderful chemistry they've got going. Has anyone heard anything?
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          Meh, Shawhan won it with Mel Parsen's recruits.
                          Meh, Marv only won because of the great recruiting by Russell who set him up for success.
                          (You knew I was going to go there...)
                          Ryan

Now...
                          BEAT THE IRISH!!
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            You sound like coach Joe, who was sandbagging like crazy during the press conference yesterday. I'm looking forward to a Tech win this afternoon, going up the hill to the Mac watch party. My best guess is 4-2 Tech.
                            It has indeed been an enjoyable spring. But let's play 4 more, the golf course is still under snow anyway.
                            great press conference, and that showed the mentor/pupil situation I referred to, not marv

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Have you got a link to that presser. I can't find it. I will be at the AA viewing party in my newly acquired cream Tech Jersey. thanks to Tech hockey guide and to shirtless.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                Have you got a link to that presser. I can't find it. I will be at the AA viewing party in my newly acquired cream Tech Jersey. thanks to Tech hockey guide and to shirtless.
                                https://youtu.be/WtkKe2OaYr0

Comment

Working...
                                X