Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Mel? Mel who? Bwahaha...MAWHAHAHA...
    "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
    Abe Lincoln

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

I'm curious to find out how many tickets NMU will make available for Tech.

Expect an announcement midweek from TV6 & FoxUP about TV coverage for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
        I'm curious to find out how many tickets NMU will make available for Tech.

Expect an announcement midweek from TV6 & FoxUP about TV coverage for the game.
        Judging from NMU's attendance pattern, they will probably have about 2000 tickets they can't sell.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
          Judging from NMU's attendance pattern, they will probably have about 2000 tickets they can't sell.

According to uppermichiganssource, tickets are on sale as of 8:00 today...in-person only.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post

Check out the line on TV6's Facebook Live. They'll be sold out by 10am.

https://www.facebook.com/uppermichig...video_explicit

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
              Mel? Mel who? Bwahaha...MAWHAHAHA...
              we'll never forget you Marv Parson
              In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

great hockey out of both teams. Great series. Great win for Tech..

So redemption for Packy.. All is forgiven. This team playing their best at the right time of year.. Bring it home Boys!

Comment

Go Tech!

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                    great hockey out of both teams. Great series. Great win for Tech..
                    So redemption for Packy.. All is forgiven.
                    Winning covers a multitude of sins...
                    "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                    Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      Theres been so many games Tech was the better team and lost. Tonight Mankato was better but they lost. Just a great effort.
                      I'm not sure I agree with that...the shots do not tell the story of the game at all...felt very inflated for the home team compared to MTU and scoring chances were far more even.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Remember when some of you didn't think MTU would have a winning record this season?
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Remember when some of you didn't think MTU would have a winning record this season?
                          Yes *runs away with tail between legs*
                          2005-2006: 7-25-6
                          2006-2007: 18-17-5
                          2007-2008: 14-20-5
                          2008-2009: 6-25-7
                          2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

I wonder if any of those three Mankato defenders woke up this morning and thought: "In hind sight, I think I should have stepped up on that '1 on 3' play where Tech got a shot off and won the game...."

Ryan
                            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                            Originally posted by geezer
                            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                            Originally posted by manurespreader
                            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              We need to give Joe and the guys a lot of credit. This season could have gone either way.

Someone on here at the beginning of the hockey year, said this team had more fight/resiliency than previous Tech teams. This group has more than proven that to be true.

Give Joe and staff a lot of credit for challenging and helping to mold this team. By all accounts this was slated to be a rebuilding year. We lost a lot of key pieces (goalie, half of our D, and several key Forwards) I don't think he will get WCHA coach of the year, but he should be in the discussion.

The guys deserve the most credit for not giving up and finding ways to grind out Ws these last few weeks. They fought through injuries, short benches, grumbling fans (me included), and a coaching change. The goalies deserve extra credit for Devin stepping up and carrying us this far and Packy for stepping up after picking splinters and playing two back to back solid games.

Bring on NMU!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                                I wonder if any of those three Mankato defenders woke up this morning and thought: "In hind sight, I think I should have stepped up on that '1 on 3' play where Tech got a shot off and won the game...."

Ryan
                                That was a horribly played shot. That should have been a dump in with very little to no danger. Probably why LaCouvee was caught so off guard by it. Ugh....
                                Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X