Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Hey! I just saw Marv Person on TV. I was wondering what ever happened to him after Tech asked him to step down and make room for Joe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
      Hey! I just saw Marv Person on TV. I was wondering what ever happened to him after Tech asked him to step down and make room for Joe.
      Nice the Misfits and band, get props during the BU-UM game

Comment

I missed it, were they on the BU side?

Comment

I don't know who I despise more BU or the Skunks. Either way I feel dirty thinking about it.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Good read from College Hockey News.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...an-What-it.php
            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
              Good read from College Hockey News.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...an-What-it.php
              But those home dressing rooms are **** nice.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                I don't know who I despise more BU or the Skunks. Either way I feel dirty thinking about it.
                Despise the Skunks more, no question about it.

Comment

So the non-conference next year is 2 with Clarkson, GLI, first vs michigan (I will be there for sure), then LSSU/MSU, and on the road at Wisconsin.
                  Any others I am missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                    So the non-conference next year is 2 with Clarkson, GLI, first vs michigan (I will be there for sure), then LSSU/MSU, and on the road at Wisconsin.
                    Any others I am missing.
                    Hosting UMD
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                      Any others I am missing.
                      what about Duluth at home.?
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Pio getting their clocks cleaned. Couldn't happen to a better group.

What is the LSSU/MSU? That a tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                          Pio getting their clocks cleaned. Couldn't happen to a better group.

What is the LSSU/MSU? That a tourney?
                          LSSU/MSU play the first round of the GLI. Tech plays the Skunkheads.

Comment

So. Gost team Minnesota has to watch 3 teams from their conference in the Frozen Four while they missed the dance by .0001 - Ouch!

Comment

So. Gost team Minnesota has to watch 3 teams from their conference in the Frozen Four while they missed the dance by .0001 - Ouch!

Host team

Comment

Not only that, but the team that beat them by .0001 is there too.

I wonder if Duluth fans will make t-shirts with .0001 on them

That being said, I was really rooting for the Huskies on Friday. I was hoping they would pull it out and win it all in St. Paul. Good luck next season and going forward...unless you meet up with North Dakota of course.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X