Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Not only that, but the team that beat them by .0001 is there too.

I wonder if Duluth fans will make t-shirts with .0001 on them

That being said, I was really rooting for the Huskies on Friday. I was hoping they would pull it out and win it all in St. Paul. Good luck next season and going forward...unless you meet up with North Dakota of course.
    Thanks. I'd love to see a Tech vs. UND matchup. Would be nice to see them do trade home series in the next couple years. I'm about ready to visit Ralph again.

I've never been a UMD fan but I'd definitely love to see the .0001 shirts. I've hated the yellow rodents since 1974.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
      Thanks. I'd love to see a Tech vs. UND matchup. Would be nice to see them do trade home series in the next couple years. I'm about ready to visit Ralph again.
      I would love to see them do a 1:1 scheduling agreement (trading home series). I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to work something out in the next few years.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        I would love to see them do a 1:1 scheduling agreement (trading home series). I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to work something out in the next few years.
        i don’t know about a 1 for 1 but soon enough, these 2 teams will play again...
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          i don’t know about a 1 for 1 but soon enough, these 2 teams will play again...
          MN is winking at you, trying to get your attention. We know it's our fault, but hey.....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Rienke has signed with the Blues

https://t.co/iZkOiDdVen?amp=1

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Schidt...

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                Thanks for the kind words from you and from Ltsatch. You shouldn't be surprised though. Tech travels well, Even a 24 hour bus ride. Usually it's more. at Vegas there was about 2500 for us and about 500 from all the other teams combined.
                Tech is a Hockey first, last and always school. I think it's unfortunate the media portrays the WCHA like they do because it's inaccurate when they don't watch any games and discount the few they do watch.
                I like the guys from Providence, yourself included, but watching them is like watching paint dry.

I liked our game yesterday. We had as bb said lot's of chances, and we had them completely done in physically, it's just unfortunate that puck went in.
                I'm proud of the way we handled ourselves.
                I agree PC, Clarkson, and ND styles were brutal to watch in that regional. Tech was by far the most exciting team there and looking forward to seeing them sometime soon again!
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                  Wow, that means all seven defensemen who played two years ago are gone.

And yet, I'm not terribly concerned about next year's defensive corps:

Ford-Donohue
                  Meek-Swoyer
                  Buckley-Watson
                  Watson-Kiilunen
                  Rockwell

Comment

By the way, Mitch Reinke was majoring in sports and fitness management*. That degree will get you a salary of about $30k, according to recent data (https://www.mtu.edu/career/about/reports/). Yet another reason even AHL-level money would appeal to these guys.

*As are Auk, Birks, Ford, Lucchini and Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Here's some sarcasm...I didn't know that about Mel! Good to know!
                      Relax, I was giving you grief.

As you noticed, that is a sore spot with a vocal group of us.

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post

https://t.co/iZkOiDdVen?amp=1

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Pretty much expected this. Best Wishes to him. Sounds like he'll get a shot at the big show right away

Comment

I think Reinke could have benefited from another year but it is what it is
                          Sorry to see him go
                          I wonder if other defenseman such as hughes from bigger. Name schools would have left or said another way would St Louis sign him if he had been at Minnesota
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                            Pretty much expected this. Best Wishes to him. Sounds like he'll get a shot at the big show right away
                            I was expecting him to stay and I thought it was best for him if he did I think it will effect us as a team without him
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              I think Reinke could have benefited from another year but it is what it is
                              Sorry to see him go
                              I wonder if other defenseman such as hughes from bigger. Name schools would have left or said another way would St Louis sign him if he had been at Minnesota
                              He probably could have used another year, but hey if you're gonna get some NHL time, hard to turn down

From Joe show right now sounds like Birks has signed with Pittsburgh.

Comment

https://www.livingstondaily.com/stor...ams/433103002/

Little story on recruit Jake Crespi that was in the Livingston County paper a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X