Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

How BSU sees it:
    https://youtu.be/zrKI2uOdvjM

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

I give the Huskies an edge of about 10% on the weekend by my noodle-y little numbers. Tech grads like numbers like the deputy likes dots.

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
        Nothing, but that trophy has been around since 1913, I don't think the casual NHL fan knows much about Lord Stanley either.
        Most casual hockey fans dont realize MacNaughton and Stanley were drinking buddies in the Douglass House at the turn of yhe century.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Reinke back in. I also like the Smith-Jackson-Baltus line to be productive tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
            Most casual hockey fans dont realize MacNaughton and Stanley were drinking buddies in the Douglass House at the turn of yhe century.
            I always remember seeing the staff smile when those two walked up to the bar.
            It meant an easier night doing the dishes because those two would never use the DH beer mugs.
            They always brought in their own cups...
            Ryan
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
              I always remember seeing the staff smile when those two walked up to the bar.
              It meant an easier night doing the dishes because those two would never use the DH beer mugs.
              They always brought in their own cups...
              Ryan
              And when they had to use the DH mugs, they'd just take them home. Still light duty for the dishwashers.

Comment

Penalty kill is KILLING us.
                Go Huskies!

Comment

Have we won a Friday night game? I’m talking about modern history, not back when we played in the CCHA.
                  Go Huskies!

Comment

11 straight minutes of power play in the 2nd and 3rd. Gotta put the puck in the back of the net. We have talked a lot, too much, about goaltending this season, but this (scoring in general, PP in particular) is something that has to get fixed.
                    Go Huskies!

Comment

Holy crap, what a game!
                      2005-2006: 7-25-6
                      2006-2007: 18-17-5
                      2007-2008: 14-20-5
                      2008-2009: 6-25-7
                      2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

What a turn at the end. A power play goal to tie it! Finalllly. We stayed out of the box when the ref’s had every reason to give an equalizer. A Friday win!

It looks like we took the wind completely out of Bemidji’s sails. Looking for a great Saturday from this team.
                        Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by Redridge View Post
                          What a turn at the end. A power play goal to tie it! Finalllly. We stayed out of the box when the ref’s had every reason to give an equalizer. A Friday win!

It looks like we took the wind completely out of Bemidji’s sails. Looking for a great Saturday from this team.
                          We got lucky but i'll take it. I thought most of the penalties were penalties but a number of the two minute ones were something that could go either way. That was true of both the two against Tech and the what 8 against BSU.

I thought we could play better but the last 5 minutes of the game we played pretty well.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Great win!
                            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Anyone how has ever met Jeff Sauer would know why the league named the trophy for him. A GREAT in this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                What would a casual college hockey fan know about Big Jim MacNaughton?
                                That he bought and paid for the trophy named for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X