Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Congratulations to Michigan Tech! 3rd trip to the NCAAs in 4 seasons...not too shabby.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      Congratulations to Michigan Tech! 3rd trip to the NCAAs in 4 seasons...not too shabby.
      I have to say I thought this team had the talent all year, I credit the coaching staff for getting the team ready for this run.

I do expect we will show better this year in the NCAA's

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

I don't think I have ever seen Tech play better hockey, especially in the defensive end than the last 3 games and really the entire tournament. They knew there was only one way for them to make the NCAA tournament and they made sure they accomplished it. Again, everything I said bad about this team this season I take back, they have played as good as any team in the country these last 3 weeks. Go Huskies!!
        2005-2006: 7-25-6
        2006-2007: 18-17-5
        2007-2008: 14-20-5
        2008-2009: 6-25-7
        2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Congratulations to Tech now just win four more games.
          BLEED BLUE

Comment

Congratulations, Huskies! Five road playoff wins? Well done!
            Michael Napier - UAH '97
            uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
            U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
            NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
            CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
            CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
              I don't think I have ever seen Tech play better hockey, especially in the defensive end than the last 3 games and really the entire tournament. They knew there was only one way for them to make the NCAA tournament and they made sure they accomplished it. Again, everything I said bad about this team this season I take back, they have played as good as any team in the country these last 3 weeks. Go Huskies!!
              What I saw was an incredible hunger for the puck, that's my puck, I want it, I'll take it, I'll keep it, and I in the team sense. Got to give Packy huge props played the top two scoring offenses in the league, add to that the number of blocked shots. What kind of players did Joe want? nitty gritty hard nosed...... GOT EM

Comment

I said the same thing after the first period tremendous defensive positioning and offensive stretch game tonight.

Munson, Steman, L'Esperance, Jackson, Gould, Lucchini, Auk, and Reinke were standouts tonight. NMU grade A's were under 5 and Packy shut the door.

We most likely get Notre Dame, but some are predicting Cornell..
                Last edited by Huskiefan906; 03-17-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Congrats! Best of luck in the NCAA.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

That was brutal. Man, I just can't fathom getting shut out on your home ice and watching as your arch rivals whip out a trophy and parade around.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Huskies repeat as WCHA Champions! I was there to witness it. Way to go Huskies! Keep it going!
                      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Hell of a game. Just a hell of a game. Wow. Go Tech.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                          I don't think I have ever seen Tech play better hockey, especially in the defensive end than the last 3 games and really the entire tournament.
                          This^^^^^^^

Congratulations to the Huskies. Win four more.
                          "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                          -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I like this team! (Did I do that right?)

Winning five of six on the road is impressive.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Looks like we get the Domers.

Comment

Notre Dame? I can hate them.
                                BSME 1995 | MSME 2000 | Father wasn't actually a miner on u. Malamute

Comment

Working...
                                X