concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concerts

jan 1989 -- r.e.m. in japan. first show of the green tour. 90min.

http://diffuser.fm/r-e-m-green-world-tour/
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: concerts

June 1990 — bob mould in Cleveland. 2nd solo album tour (black sheets of rain): mookie caught this tour in nyc late fall.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zGpYMdK1II

Comment

Oct 1985 - rem in Germany 95min

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVVtNnHeEg

Comment

Looking forward to a few concerts this summer. Hoping to hit the Foo Fighters in July at Fenway and then both Pearl Jam shows in September. Husband and I were talking about flying out to either Missoula, MT or Seattle to catch the other PJ shows, but we're taking too many trips already this year.

Comment

I haven't looked ahead to see what's coming to the Chicagoland area this summer, but last year my wife and I saw:
          - New Kids on the Block / Paula Abdul / Boyz II Men
          - Faith Hill / Tim McGraw
          - Matchbox 20 / Counting Crows
          - Lonestar
          - Saving Abel (x2)
          - Saliva
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

headed to see whats left of Steely Dan and Doobie Brothers in July.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Joe Bonamassa up at Hampton Beach in April. Debating Pixies/Weezer in July.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

There hasn't been much to sneeze at in Manila lately but I'm going to see Incubus this month. Really bummed the Foos don't have this place on their list.

My older son just asked me coincidentally today, "What bands have you seen live" and I had to ask him if he had all day.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2uMYyAKFvU
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    There hasn't been much to sneeze at in Manila lately but I'm going to see Incubus this month. Really bummed the Foos don't have this place on their list.

My older son just asked me coincidentally today, "What bands have you seen live" and I had to ask him if he had all day.
                    That is one thing I am envious of. You've seen 'em all.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Got Pearl Jam tickets for Fenway. I haven’t seen them since 1996 when I was 16.

Comment

On March 15 I have a Walk Off the Earth concert. They're kind of a pop sound, I suppose, but it's an actual band and they're truly creative in how they approach making different sounds - especially when they perform cover tracks.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                        X