This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Anyone know if they are wearing the candy cane jerseys tonight or the 50s throwbacks
    I much prefer the mid 70s jerseys with the real (not Rhett) Terrier on the chest.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 17-18 - thread El Segundo

Eleven forwards and seven D for BU tonight.

Tkachuk-Greenway-Melanson
      Cockerill-Bowers-Carpenter
      Crone-Amonte-Curry
      Phelps-Chabot
      Hickey-Fabbro
      Krys-Diffley
      Kotkansalo-Crotty
      Farrance
      Oettinger
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy View Post
        Anyone know if they are wearing the candy cane jerseys tonight or the 50s throwbacks
        Throwbacks

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          I much prefer the mid 70s jerseys with the real (not Rhett) Terrier on the chest.
          Me too

Comment

Why isn’t Farrance just skating on the 3rd-really-the-4th line? ????
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Wow. A minute and a half and we can’t get the puck out of our own end, leading directly to a BC goal at 0:46. They had better adjust their breakout or it’s going to be a long night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                Why isn’t Farrance just skating on the 3rd-really-the-4th line? ????
                Because Quinn can't resist changing the lines each game.

Comment

Jasmine has made her first appearance, Mookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Wow. A minute and a half and we can’t get the puck out of our own end, leading directly to a BC goal at 0:46. They had better adjust their breakout or it’s going to be a long night.
                    Quinn didn't adjust through 6 periods last weekend. Why do it now?

We need to move the puck in order to beat Woll but we look like we haven't played together this year. Can't move the puck, can't hit open guys with passes, poor decisions, overskating the puck, etc. Tkachuk being an idiot doesn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                      Quinn didn't adjust through 6 periods last weekend. Why do it now?

We need to move the puck in order to beat Woll but we look like we haven't played together this year. Can't move the puck, can't hit open guys with passes, poor decisions, overskating the puck, etc. Tkachuk being an idiot doesn't help.
                      Just mind boggling how all this talent is reduced to looking like disorganized pond hockey wannabes. No cohesion at all.

Comment

• Completely incorrect call on Greenway for embellishment. For those not watching on TV and no replay, he toe picked, fell to the ice and immediately hopped up and continued to play. Even Billy Jaffe said it was a bad call.

Comment

Why do they always start slow and have to be behind before they seem to start playing hard?

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                            Completely incorrect call on Greenway for embellishment. For those not watching on TV and no replay, he toe picked, fell to the ice and immediately hopped up and continued to play. Even Billy Jaffe said it was a bad call.
                            that was tough break. of course official called it in real time versus benefit of replay. pretty atrocious.

oh well.. your boys just tied it.
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

2nd period- that was the BU hockey I’ve been waiting for- speed, aggressiveness, and always pushing forward. I’ll take the odd mistake if they can maintain that kind of pressure.
                              Go BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                                2nd period- that was the BU hockey I’ve been waiting for- speed, aggressiveness, and always pushing forward. I’ll take the odd mistake if they can maintain that kind of pressure.
                                Yes. Why can’t we see that on a more consistent basis??? That’s the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X