This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    You take care of Notre Dame and bring the HEA belt back so Ralph can stop tracking an alternate!
    Anything for Ralph.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Boston University 17-18 - thread El Segundo

I know everyone can’t drive there but just bought tickets. $50 EACH. $90 online. BTW lower bowl is filling up fast. Couldn’t even get two together between the blue lines. Opted for upper bowl - higher up no looking through glass or netting.

BU Sections: 110,111,112,113. 213,214

NU Sections: 119,120,121. 228,229

Cornell Sections: 102, 123,124,125. 233-234

Michigan Sections: 104,105,106. 208,209

This is going to be a great crowd and a great atmosphere!!!!

Comment

1 pm game. Always interesting considering teams aren't used to that timeslot and players have their routines.

Comment

Chickod, thanks for posting that section info

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Chickod, thanks for posting that section info
            You’re welcome.

Comment

I haven't seen Jofa around here. Is this still the worst BU team since 2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                I haven't seen Jofa around here. Is this still the worst BU team since 2000?
                I wasn’t hiding I posted earlier. Obviously that statement served as motivation for the team so you are welcome but no one can deny they were a dull underperforming team for most of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  I know everyone can’t drive there but just bought tickets. $50 EACH. $90 online. BTW lower bowl is filling up fast. Couldn’t even get two together between the blue lines. Opted for upper bowl - higher up no looking through glass or netting.

Was the $50 each for one day?

BU Alum '07

Comment

Where'd you get that section info?

Also, it looks like Ticketmaster's website was just having some issues. There appears to be quite a few seats available now in the 100s. I can buy any one of about 50 blocks of eight seats next to one another. I'd be shocked if this regional is anywhere close to filling up.
                    Last edited by brassbonanza; 03-18-2018, 12:51 PM.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      You’re welcome.
                      How'd you even find that out?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        How'd you even find that out?
                        I drove to the DCU Center (only 25 minutes). I asked the girl at the box office if she knew which schools had which sections. She didn't know but the woman next to her went out back and got a color-coded map of the arena which each school's sections designated in a different color (I asked for a copy but they couldn't do that). So I just wrote them down. There are a couple of "skipped" numbers (I'd have to go online and look at the map but the sections are "inclusive" - everything between the highest and lowest for each school - there may be a couple of sections that I listed that don't exist but the overall "quadrants" are accurate.

Comment

I drove to the DCU Center (only 25 minutes). I asked the girl at the box office if she knew which schools had which sections. She didn't know but the woman next to her went out back and got a color-coded map of the arena which each school's sections designated in a different color (I asked for a copy but they couldn't do that). So I just wrote them down. There are a couple of "skipped" numbers (I'd have to go online and look at the map but the sections are "inclusive" - everything between the highest and lowest for each school - there may be a couple of sections that I listed that don't exist but the overall "quadrants" are accurate.
                          Great stuff, thanks! BU just sent out their email to season ticket holders to request seats for the weekend.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                            I wasn’t hiding I posted earlier. Obviously that statement served as motivation for the team so you are welcome but no one can deny they were a dull underperforming team for most of the year.
                            Absolutely true. And that's what makes this so incredible. From the depths of hopeless despair and frustration to renew excitement. As I stated yesterday, it's almost as if they flipped a switch. I'm not getting carried away (I don't think ), but I'm really pumped for this. It's always better when it's unexpected. They'll have to score more to beat Cornell, though. On the other hand, we are much better than when we played them at the world's most famous arena...

Comment

I was going to pay the $47 through TM, then I saw that lovely $#%@&$^ fee impact. $19 in fees. It's f'in criminal.

I'm going to wait to see if they really do come close to selling out before dropping that extra $$ vs. buying one at the window.
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

I feel like BU is one of the hottest teams in the country. Cornell will have to play a very discipline hockey game. Good luck next week.
                                Cornell

Comment

Working...
                                X