This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 17-18 - thread El Segundo

But a slash away from the play that had no impact on the play seems like a curious decision. Could call penalties all period long doing that.

Comment

Booooooom!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        You must be happy with that call, guess we'll never see it
        Yeah I am neither happy nor unhappy with it since they didn't show it. Honestly, I really don't complain about the officiating, except for ****ing Jamie Koharski. The guy is a ****stick and he does not deserve to have a job.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          But a slash away from the play that had no impact on the play seems like a curious decision. Could call penalties all period long doing that.
          Yeah it was either a dumb call or a dumb decision, depending on how bad it was, I suppose.

Comment

Bomber must be happy with the 3rd and 4th line scoring tonight! (It was Bomber, correct?)

I think Farrance was a F when he scored?

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              Bomber must be happy with the 3rd and 4th line scoring tonight! (It was Bomber, correct?)

I think Farrance was a F when he scored?
              Yes

Comment

• way to battle back. hoping for another good one tomorrow.. hopefully its us.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I just saw the no goal from earlier in the game and that is nowhere near as bad a call as you made it out to be. Tkachuk skated into the crease on his own and then maybe Lohan slides with him further in front of Woll. I was expecting a blatant push or Lohan crushing him into Woll. Not even close.

Anyway, good job being opportunistic in OT and congrats on the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    I just saw the no goal from earlier in the game and that is nowhere near as bad a call as you made it out to be. Tkachuk skated into the crease on his own and then maybe Lohan slides with him further in front of Woll. I was expecting a blatant push or Lohan crushing him into Woll. Not even close.

Anyway, good job being opportunistic in OT and congrats on the win.
                    I didn’t think it was a goal either. I think the problem for those of us at the game was the indecisive nature of the refs. On the 4th BC goal that was reviewed we all SAW it go in and were perplexed at why they were reviewing it. And the ref standing directly behind the net waved it off. It hit the back of the net about an inch from where he was standing

I thought (after the first period when BU didn’t show up) both teams left everything out on the ice. BC dominated the OT but it isn’t like they had sterling chances. You know games like this always come down to a break or a mistake. Tough one for either team to lose, especially since it ends their season.
                    Last edited by chickod; 03-16-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Pretty much the game I expected. The lesson for BC is to either start scheduling Atlantic Hockey creampuffs or start winning some non conference games.

Comment

Pretty much the game I expected. The lesson for BC is to either start scheduling Atlantic Hockey creampuffs or start winning some non conference games.
                        I obviously haven’t seen them a lot but it seemed like the plan was to grab an early lead and then have Woll hold the fort. It went according to plan until those two quick goals changed the momentum. Because up until then BU was lifeless.

Comment

So a traditional BC non-conference schedule, or follow Ohio State’s lead? Don’t do it, man. No matter how tempting

Comment

A traditional BC non conference schedule? What are you talking about?

Comment

A traditional BC non conference schedule? What are you talking about?
                              I think he just means that BC usually plays creampuff OOC teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                                I think he just means that BC usually plays creampuff OOC teams.
                                Right but if he's talking about hockey he has no idea what he's talking about. BC always tries to schedule tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X