This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    the fatigue factor kicked in like a period ago. no legs from last night's gm & late outing for pc. would be a miracle if they came back.
    I see what you’re trying to do here.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 17-18 - thread El Segundo

It was only a single ot period last night. Ya it finished late but they shouldn't be THIS tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I see what you’re trying to do here.
        not trying anything. just stating a fact. pc would have to dig deep to muster something but nothing left in tank.

i was here last night & am here now.. its a different team. fatigue is big factor. take advantage of it (as you are) & be happy, not cynical
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

The Terriers are playing with desperation. Tremendous effort. Completely carrying the play. Hope we get one more to take the "fluke" factor out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
            not trying anything. just stating a fact. pc would have to dig deep to muster something but nothing left in tank.

i was here last night & am here now.. its a different team. fatigue is big factor. take advantage of it (as you are) & be happy, not cynical
            I meant to put a smiley face with that.

Comment

Because there have been few stoppages now they are going to cram all the TV timeouts in. That's going to help PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                The Terriers are playing with desperation. Tremendous effort. Completely carrying the play. Hope we get one more to take the "fluke" factor out of it.
                I missed the first period, planning on watching it later, but it sounds like I picked the right period to miss? Win or lose, I like how we're playing.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                  I missed the first period, planning on watching it later, but it sounds like I picked the right period to miss? Win or lose, I like how we're playing.
                  Absolutely.

Comment

• nice run 2nd half of season. see you on the other side. 3 Hockey East schools .. let's get H.E. back in it.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      nice run 2nd half of season. see you on the other side. 3 Hockey East schools .. let's get H.E. back in it.
                      Yes! And in a "down" year for the league. Hopefully someone will break through.

Comment

Nice that they actually seemed happy to/cared about winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          Yes! And in a "down" year for the league. Hopefully someone will break through.
                          Dude! F that. Screw those other two

Terriers or bust
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Dude! F that. Screw those other two

Terriers or bust
                            Just trying to be nice.

Comment

• I can't believe it, a completely different team this weekend from last. Most surprisingly, they played really intelligently.

Comment

So I will say this here. I was 100% wrong about this team. They showed more heart and compete level than I have seen in a long time. I guess it has just taken some time for me to get used to the new "paradigm" - with high-end recruits that will not stay four years, the scenario where the team will have to "come together" later in the year is more likely. Not the best situation as far as the PWR goes, but on the other hand, nice to be still playing at this time of year. An amazing performance tonight against a team which is VERY difficult to play against.

Comment

Working...
                                X