This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
    Man, what game were you watching? Maybe you don't actually watch and just trot out the same tired old script.

BU had numerous chances and dominated possession in the first and second periods. Yes BC was up 2-0 but those goals were against the run of play.
    Loge 4 Row 13 Seat 1

Comment

• Re: Boston University 17-18 - thread El Segundo

NU-PC to OT! Hooray 5pm game!
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Right but if he's talking about hockey he has no idea what he's talking about. BC always tries to schedule tough.
        I actually meant just the opposite. It was a shot at OSU, who has taken the Atlantic Hockey non-con route to 2 straight NCAA tourneys

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
          I actually meant just the opposite. It was a shot at OSU, who has taken the Atlantic Hockey non-con route to 2 straight NCAA tourneys
          I know Mike McMahon talked about this recently but it does seem like simply scheduling games against Atlantic Hockey is the way to go. Rack up those wins and you'll be fine. As an example, look at NU. Very good team but they feasted on Atlantic Hockey this year.
          Last edited by J.D.; 03-16-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I know Mike McMahon talked about this recently but it does seem like simply scheduling games against Atlantic Hockey is the way to go. Rack up those wins and you'll be fine. As an example, look at NU. Very good team but the best non conference opponent they feasted on Atlantic Hockey this year.
            Penn State last year also. It was especially egregious last year because the Big only had 20 conference games, so PSU and OSU were not only playing cupcakes, they were playing a lot of cupcakes

Comment

I am not finding any scenario in which we get an at-large bid. CHN also says we have a 46% of getting the auto bid and 0% of getting an at-large.

Comment

I know Mike McMahon talked about this recently but it does seem like simply scheduling games against Atlantic Hockey is the way to go. Rack up those wins and you'll be fine. As an example, look at NU. Very good team but they feasted on Atlantic Hockey this year.
                Exactly. NU wouldn't have beat BC head to head. Hockey East needs to ban those lollipop schedules.

Comment

Tom Caron just said the Hockey East Tournament was at Conte Forum for the two years after it was at the Providence Civic Center. I don’t think that’s true....is it?

Comment

I think it was

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                      I am not finding any scenario in which we get an at-large bid. CHN also says we have a 46% of getting the auto bid and 0% of getting an at-large.
                      So what changed? Because yesterday there were a couple of scenarios that would’ve gotten them in provided they won tonight.

Comment

My guess is both Cornell and Harvard lost so it dropped BUs RPI? Just a guess, really have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          Loge 4 Row 13 Seat 1
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

REVENGE!!!!!

(Right? Sure?)
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

PC it is. A better matchup for BU but still an uphill battle. A chance for (very) mini redemption for the senior class.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Providence wins, 3-2, in overtime. The Friars will be a stiff challenge, but I'll bet the Terriers won't miss having to deal with that Northeastern power play again.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X