X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Your liberal media at work.

So today, the NYT is not running any editorials on its opinion page, instead using the space to publish letters from Trump supporters.

https://***********/brianstelter/status/953765337371115521

Ahh, I remember the good ol' days, when the NYT's editorial pages were used to publish letters in praise of Obama. When was that again?
    At the same time, the number of Twatter accounts screaming, "WHY ARE YOU PRINTING THIS CRAP, NYT IS COMPLICIT, OMG!!1!!11!", is disheartening to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Aaah, yes. A lack of problem solving on Health Care and the Environment is the electorate's fault. Makes perfect sense. Would we have gone to the Moon without the Government?

I hate this country. We're lazy and we don't solve problems. Our solution to Health Care and the Environment is no new ideas let's just deregulate and let everything implode. Good plan.
      The other option seems to be to continue to throw money at problems until we've maxed out our credit or don't have enough taxpayers left to cough up enough money to keep it going. Not exactly a great plan either.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Your liberal media at work.

So today, the NYT is not running any editorials on its opinion page, instead using the space to publish letters from Trump supporters.

https://***********/brianstelter/status/953765337371115521

Ahh, I remember the good ol' days, when the NYT's editorial pages were used to publish letters in praise of Obama. When was that again?
        I wonder if the NYT is trying to troll Trump by acting like it's the victim of fascism with regards to opinion of the state. If they didn't spend two years grasping for straws on ways to bash Trump while completely ignoring anything positive he's done, they probably wouldn't have been called "fake news" and felt the need to paint themselves in this corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          The other option seems to be to continue to throw money at problems until we've maxed out our credit or don't have enough taxpayers left to cough up enough money to keep it going. Not exactly a great plan either.
          Lol. *****.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Lol. *****.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

They'll only be able to fit one or two letters. I mean, it's hard to do smaller print in crayon.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Only the best people. Best.

Hungarian Police Have A Warrant Out For Former Trump Adviser Sebastian Gorka: warrant was in effect the entire time he was in the White House.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fear not: If the government shuts down, you'll still be able to check out our nation's monuments and parks. https://www.infowars.com/trump-may-k...s-down-report/

Comment

Man, when you hire a guy with a fake accent and Hungarian fascist uniforms, you expect a clean record, know what I mean?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      This is why I hate America now. Part of solving the problem is solving it economically. Instead we just puss out and throw up our hands and give up. *******.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Admit it.
                        You dream of the day Kelly goes all Col. Jessep on Donald J. "Kaffee". <-- NSFW disclaimer!
                        No I fear him worse than Trump. Kelly wants nuclear war...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          No I fear him worse than Trump. Kelly wants nuclear war...
                          Yes he does. Kelly angry at World. Wants to blow **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                            we spend more per capita than any other country on earth, yet our system is not universal nor is it the best (look at things like infant mortality, life expectancy, etc)

impose a payroll tax on businesses that is less than what they are now contributing to employee health plans and on the employee that is less than what they now pay for a premium and we would have more than enough money for medicare for all

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Yes, it was a closed hearing. As any article on the story will tell you.
                              You think he can read
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                we spend more per capita than any other country on earth, yet our system is not universal nor is it the best (look at things like infant mortality, life expectancy, etc)

impose a payroll tax on businesses that is less than what they are now contributing to employee health plans and on the employee that is less than what they now pay for a premium and we would have more than enough money for medicare for all
                                Were getting worse on all the stats, too. Wait times are getting bad

Comment

Working...
                                X