This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Americans blame President Donald Trump and Democrats in Congress about equally for the shutdown, a new NBC News|SurveyMonkey poll finds.
    Good job, Democrats.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Well, you had the guy from Michigan last week, been here for 30-some years, spent over $100,000 of his own money over that time trying to do the right thing, and go through the process of becoming a citizen the right way, as you claim he must, and nothing ever coming of it, because you and the people you support don't want him to be able to become a citizen, and you were happy that he was being deported now.

So shut yer effin' cak-holster.
      Was he rejected for citizenship? If so, then there must be a reason he isn't desired here, and so he should be shown the door. And don't try to pull the race card, either, because that's not a valid reason for rejection, no matter what the dividers are telling you to say. If it's still in process, then I've already stated my personal positional view on that, but as I've also stated, it regrettably doesn't matter what my position is.

Why wouldn't I, or anyone I support, want the person to be able to become a citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Good job, Democrats.
        Oh, what do you know, the country's polarized. Been that way for a few decades now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Good job, Democrats.
          Let me guess, 37% blame Democrats, 40% blame Trump, 15% blame congressional Republicans, and 8% can't even tie their own shoes, so how would they know about this?

In other words, the overlap between partisan leans and this poll is almost complete.

Edit: so close. 39/38/18/5.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Let me guess, 37% blame Democrats, 40% blame Trump, 15% blame congressional Republicans, and 8% can't even tie their own shoes, so how would they know about this?

In other words, the overlap between partisan leans and this poll is almost complete.
            Turtle Boy and Paul Ryan getting a pass on this is beyond the pale.

Flaggy, round them up and ship them out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...122-story.html

And there's another one. You're doing it but way too slow. We have 12 million of these people. Get em out.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And there's another one. You're doing it but way too slow. We have 12 million of these people. Get em out.
              Maybe if your boy didn't toss the agents in jail for doing their job...

Comment

He is too worried about the Somalis pouring into the sanctuary cities to do that. Muslims >>>> Other Browns

You need to keep up with the times
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is some sick ****. Reposting it cause I read even more.

Lived here 40 years and because of **** he did when he was a teenager he's subject to deportation. Family Values my ***.

Comment

Good job, Democrats.
                    This is really misleading. Add up the Trump and R #s and tell me who people blame, because those two are the same group that the survey conveniently split in two. Why didn't they break up congressional D into two choices, I don't see why they shouldn't have given Obama as a choice. I bet he'd get half of the current D blame. So that makes Trump the overwhelming loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      This is really misleading. Add up the Trump and R #s and tell me who people blame, because those two are the same group that the survey conveniently split in two. Why didn't they break up congressional D into two choices, I don't see why they shouldn't have given Obama as a choice. I bet he'd get half of the current D blame. So that makes Trump the overwhelming loser.
                      They get split because the White House and the Legislature are two different things.

Comment

This is really misleading.
                        It's almost as if he has a shtick he applies relentlessly and blindly to everything.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They get split because the White House and the Legislature are two different things.
                          Let's look at it this way, 61% don't blame democrats, the sky isn't exactly falling there.

Comment

Let's look at it this way, 61% don't blame democrats, the sky isn't exactly falling there.
                            Sky isn't falling anywhere. Unless you're an immigrant. Or Muslim. Or an African-American. Or Transgender. Or Gay. Or Middle Class. Or poor. Or have medical issues. Etc. Etc. Etc. Everything is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I think it's funny that you expected anyone in the ~38% who approve of Trump to blame anyone but Democrats. Everyone else blamed some form of Republican or drooled into the phone.

Comment

Sky isn't falling anywhere. Unless you're an immigrant. Or Muslim. Or an African-American. Or Transgender. Or Gay. Or Middle Class. Or poor. Or have medical issues. Etc. Etc. Etc. Everything is fine.
                                And none of that has anything to do with who people blame for the shut down, which is what you posted about.

Comment

Working...
                                X