X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    LOL: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-nielsen-video

It's true, I think it may be mostly Chinese or something.
    Dr. Mrs.' office is 3 doors down from hers on Mahogany Row at DHS. I asked what she thought of her and for the first time in 20 years she would not give me an answer.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Lol, yep the Russia story is totally fake news nothing to see here!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3764964
      Just ask sic, it’s all fake. The Manila envelope always comes in the first six months of an investigation right

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Dr. Mrs.' office is 3 doors down from hers on Mahogany Row at DHS. I asked what she thought of her and for the first time in 20 years she would not give me an answer.
        After 20 years, she's beginning to think you might be a Russian mole, Kepsky?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Being reported right now that Trump PERSONALLY limited Bannon's testimony.
          That’s how executive privilege works.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Lol, yep the Russia story is totally fake news nothing to see here!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3764964
            If there's a "there" there, it'll all go back to братва, aka Solntsevskaya Bratva - the Russian mob. Those of us who've followed the story from the beginning figured it out ages ago. Their "bank" fronts are one of the only financiers that will still loan him substantial amounts of money, because everyone else knows he's a fraud who screws over as many creditors as possible. To братва, he's a useful idiot for hiding ill-gotten money under the pretense of doing legit business. The only question is if he knew and was in on the scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              That’s how executive privilege works.
              Lol. No. I see no evidence that that privilege was exerted.
              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-18-2018, 08:16 PM.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

lulz. 27 hours from a Government shutdown and it turns out that Trump hasn't appointed anyone to coordinate it.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The Best People

This guy sounds like a certain poster around here...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    The Best People

This guy sounds like a certain poster around here...
                    He's just (sniff) voicing his opinion. How can people fault him for that?!

Dude's right that a third of the population should be purged. He just doesn't realize it's his third.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, correct me if I'm wrong but the DACA issue is exacerbating the negotiations on the budget bill. Couldn't that have been avoided if Trump had just left it alone until after a year long budget was passed? Seems kind of like a stupid "deal maker" thing to do.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, correct me if I'm wrong but the DACA issue is exacerbating the negotiations on the budget bill. Couldn't that have been avoided if Trump had just left it alone until after a year long budget was passed? Seems kind of like a stupid "deal maker" thing to do.
                        The left seems to be holding the budget hostage over DACA. Didn't the right do the same thing over something the last time we went through this? Not sure if it was PPACA or NDAA related...

Comment

DACA is an 80-20 issue like background checks. The Republicans should just do it and be done with it. They'd rather tell lies about chain and lottery immigration though. Just once it'd be nice to hear the truth without having to dig for it yourself.

Comment

Being reported right now that Trump PERSONALLY limited Bannon's testimony.
                            From what I've heard, the line of questioning (supposedly from Congressman Schiff) was irrelevant to the topics resulting Bannon being brought in. Therefore, the objection seems legitimate.

Comment

Regarding the budget, unless I'm missing something, the Goopers are proposing extending CHiP for 6 years in exchange for funding the govt for one month? Look, I'd take that deal and laugh if I were the Dems, then next month come back and put the screws to them on DACA. Not saying jump on it immediately but as it would be nice to force the GOP to do both, but if that's the way it ultimately plays out its not a bad deal. Get as much as you can now, come back for more next month, and even more when the debt limit is reached.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Regarding the budget, unless I'm missing something, the Goopers are proposing extending CHiP for 6 years in exchange for funding the govt for one month? Look, I'd take that deal and laugh if I were the Dems, then next month come back and put the screws to them on DACA. Not saying jump on it immediately but as it would be nice to force the GOP to do both, but if that's the way it ultimately plays out its not a bad deal. Get as much as you can now, come back for more next month, and even more when the debt limit is reached.
                                They can't cause they overplayed their hand on DACA with their Constituents.

Comment

Working...
                                X