X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ong-but-we-are

Lindsey Graham thinks we need to "look at it"? You couldn't figure this out already, moron?
    Just another version of "Thoughts and prayers"

Not worth listening to until they fark up and accidentally do something that isn't harming the nation.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Just another version of "Thoughts and prayers"

Not worth listening to until they fark up and accidentally do something that isn't harming the nation.
      Great, Fantastic, Perfect, analogy. Couldn't have been done better.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quack.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Even Bill Kristol was tweeting how wrong it is. Of course he is just a RINO according to Trumpers like Flaggy so what does he matter?
          You know the US has jumped the shark when Flaggy says he's a rino and you and I find him reasonable. This country is so screwed up.

**Why do I have to explain? Anyone who supports Trump/Ryan/Bannon/Alex Jones ETC. believes Bill is a RINO. That's why.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-16-2018, 03:24 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You know the US has jumped the shark when Flaggy says he's a rino and you and I find him reasonable. This country is so screwed up.
            When did I say Bill Kristol is a RINO?

Comment

Interesting... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-city-leaders/

Comment

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-city-leaders/

Just another stupid policy. How about fixing the problem that creates the desire to be a sanctuary city in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  I have to assume the doctor was "encouraged" to flip the 239 from 293 which is about what he looks like.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    I have to assume the doctor was "encouraged" to flip the 239 from 293 which is about what he looks like.
                    If he has little to no muscle, which wouldn't surprise me as it's stated he has no exercise regiment, 239 looks a lot bigger on those people than it does on others.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Kim Fatty III disappeared from the public eye for most of the past 4 weeks with some illness, no doubt obesity-related (or maybe someone in the regime is poisoning all that cheese he supposedly eats!). So it could be worse for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        I'm curious to see what kind of role Mittens plays here. Pretty sure the man sees himself as something more than 1 of 100 senators. He could be angling for the role of the Gooper who stood up to Trump, a role that thus far has gone unfulfilled in any meaningful way save for McCain screwing him on the healthcare vote, and its kinda tough to settle a score with a dying man so that's a unique situation. Romney's like 70 years old and has no role in a Trump cabinet. Would he actually be an independent voice or a lemming? Don't know....
                        Does this look like a guy who's gonna stand up to Trump? Didn't think so.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Cy-mYtj1y7c/maxresdefault.jpg
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-city-leaders/

Just another stupid policy. How about fixing the problem that creates the desire to be a sanctuary city in the first place?
                          Like illegal != criminal?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

MSNBC is rolling the headline “White House trying to gag Steve Bannon”

Jokes aside, I also thought I read that Mueller has subpoenaed him.

Now the House is threatening a subpoena. Even Gowdy was apparently frustrated.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

@chrislhayes: Has anyone coined "girther" for those who belive the president weighs more than his doctor reports?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X