X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    This proves what in your mind?
    As you said, "I can understand that people could be legitimately uncomfortable electing someone with less experience than is conventional. But, what I'm not buying is that that sort of unconventional would be something that would cause people to think "OMG, I never thought it could happen"."

Yeah, both sides reacted with "OMG, I never thought it could happen".
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      You edited your post. I saw your addition later. Keyboard only goes so fast.
      Nope. You responded to my alluding to the "black man winning" with a reference to the "orange" man---notice, no outrage. Not until the next post when it came time to deflect, did you summon that up.

Comment

As you said, "I can understand that people could be legitimately uncomfortable electing someone with less experience than is conventional. But, what I'm not buying is that that sort of unconventional would be something that would cause people to think "OMG, I never thought it could happen"."

Yeah, both sides reacted with "OMG, I never thought it could happen".
        People didn't think that of Trump because of his lack of political experience. We didn't think it would happen that the country would elect someone who mocks the disabled, thinks a Mexican judge can't be objective in his case, etc...you get the point. So what was the plausible reason that people thought "it couldn't happen" with Obama?

Comment

Nope. You responded to my alluding to the "black man winning" with a reference to the "orange" man---notice, no outrage. Not until the next post when it came time to deflect did summon that up.
          You defined Mr. Obama by his color; thus, I responded with Mr. Trump's color.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Well said, and I may be recalling this incorrectly, but didn't he call himself a centrist when he first started posting in these political threads?
            I try to be centrist, but yes, I generally lean to the right. I thought I had made that clear (even in my last post, I said I was close to neutral). Handy's earlier post about wearing what I think on my sleeve is dead on. I say what I think and believe, and if someone disagrees with it, ok, let's talk about it. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. This is who I am, and that's that.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

People didn't think that of Trump because of his lack of political experience. We didn't think it would happen that the country would elect someone who mocks the disabled, thinks a Mexican judge can't be objective in his case, etc...you get the point. So what was the plausible reason that people thought "it couldn't happen" with Obama?
              Did folks think a President that mocks those who "cling to their Bibles" (paraphrased) could be elected?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You defined Mr. Obama by his color; thus, I responded with Mr. Trump's color.
                Ahhh, we're on to the playing dense stage of deflection.

Comment

Did folks think a President that mocks those who "cling to their Bibles" (paraphrased) could be elected?
                  I'm not sure about that. I would be surprised if a single gaffe like that would genuinely cause people to think there's no way he could be elected (regardless of how genuinely offended they were).

Comment

Last night on Kimmel Stormy said she did not authorize the letter denying the affair and Jimmy showed the signature and it does not match hers in any way

I Mean Really?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Last night on Kimmel Stormy said she did not authorize the letter denying the affair and Jimmy showed the signature and it does not match hers in any way

I Mean Really?
                      I'm sure Joe is actually surprised

Comment

I Mean Really?
                        It's so unbelievable.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I Mean Really?
                          Also, it's signed "Epstien's mother".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Also, it's signed "Epstien's mother".
                            Up your nose....

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ahh, so he "mocked" them.

It's characterizations like that from you that belie your claims to be being able to see and discuss issues from both sides of the political spectrum. And why you're such a hypocrite.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X