Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

International Spy

Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    I know you're being snarky, but cheap, readily available, clean tap water is a hallmark of Western civilization and one of the greatest public health accomplishments in history. The fact that your party is so willing to ruin that because the dirty libs are for it is, frankly, criminal. And you should be ashamed for supporting, directly or otherwise.
    I think one point is where the line is drawn before water can be classified as clean. I see the issue as the sides disagreeing where that line is drawn. I remember an argument about arsenic a long time ago. Arsenic in naturally occurring and has been found in water and trace amounts may be needed. What level is acceptable? I think the recommendation is 10 ppb, but there was a push to lower that level. You will never get it down to zero, so what's the magic number?

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggsy View Post
    I think one point is where the line is drawn before water can be classified as clean. I see the issue as the sides disagreeing where that line is drawn. I remember an argument about arsenic a long time ago. Arsenic in naturally occurring and has been found in water and trace amounts may be needed. What level is acceptable? I think the recommendation is 10 ppb, but there was a push to lower that level. You will never get it down to zero, so what's the magic number?
    The number seems to be zero for the US. That's because they don't actually care about the environment, otherwise they'd be *O'd about China's polluting. They want America to fail, so they attack energy, blaming environmental concerns.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

"Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Well we all know who was responsible for what happened in Flint Michigan and where the line was drawn in that case.

We all saw that coming...

That should be decided by experts, and science, and data.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    That too, it doesn't get accomplished by gutting the EPA.

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

That'll never happen. It will be decided by bean counters and politicians. Just like everything else. Flint proves that. And Flint voting for Trump proves it even more.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

International Spy

Very rarely even when looking at these does it point to the same specific conclusion. There is always some outliers or variations from some expert or data.

The rule of law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur

WASHINGTON ó The Justice Department has effectively shuttered an Obama-era office dedicated to making legal aid accessible to all citizens, according to two people familiar with the situation.

The division, the Office for Access to Justice, began as an initiative in 2010 under former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to increase and improve legal resources for indigent litigants in civil, criminal and tribal courts. Though the head of the office reports directly to the associate attorney general, it never gained much visibility within the Justice Department because it did not oversee a large staff of prosecutors.

While Attorney General Jeff Sessions cannot close the office without notifying the Congress, he can sideline it by moving its resources elsewhere. Its offices now sit dark on the third floor of the Justice Department building. The staff of a dozen or so has dwindled and left the department over the past few months, the people said. Maha Jweied, the acting director of the department, left this month to start a consulting business, according to her LinkedIn profile.
    I think there are still some good things that the Obama did that hasn't been undone but I'd be hard pressed to find any.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Very rarely even when looking at these does it point to the same specific conclusion. There is always some outliers or variations from some expert or data.
    And that is when the peer review system really shines.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The rule of law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur

I think there are still some good things that the Obama did that hasn't been undone but I'd be hard pressed to find any.
    Trump is working on giving the American pirate hostages back to the Somali pirate groups, but that's a little trickier and takes more time. Tough negotiations.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Trump is working on giving the American pirate hostages back to the Somali pirate groups, but that's a little trickier and takes more time. Tough negotiations.
    I'm waiting for him to resurrect bin Laden.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

So anyone else find it ironic that Congress (Republicans) passed the FISA reauthorization and now are turning around and *****ing (Republicans) about the Carter Page surveillance?

Wow is all I can say. Wow.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So anyone else find it ironic that Congress (Republicans) passed the FISA reauthorization and now are turning around and *****ing (Republicans) about the Carter Page surveillance?

Wow is all I can say. Wow.
    Party of law and order, yo.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

"Fire"? Whatever happened to stepping down? https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...62713116160000

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Par for the course. We knew he'd try to claim that.

Iím warming up to the mooch:

ďFormer White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci tore into former chief of staff Reince Priebus in a new interview, revealing he calls Priebus "Rancid *****" and accusing Priebus of being "a f-cking Sith Lord" who will "hit you with a lightsaber behind your back."

Rancid pen is hahaha

Also Charlie with a zinger

ďRepublican Rep. Charlie Dent, who is retiring instead of seeking re-election in 2018, said his party currently functions like "a dysfunctional family," adding "Dadís drunk again but we donít talk about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I’m warming up to the mooch:

“Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci tore into former chief of staff Reince Priebus in a new interview, revealing he calls Priebus "Rancid *****" and accusing Priebus of being "a f-cking Sith Lord" who will "hit you with a lightsaber behind your back."

Rancid pen is hahaha
    You really shouldn't. He's just a Trump wannabe, and about as intelligent as Trump himself.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    You really shouldn't. He's just a Trump wannabe, and about as intelligent as Trump himself.
    All true, but that made me laugh

Thread Information