This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

OK seriously, what idiot is blaming Obama for the shutdown? Just saw a commentary for it on syracuse.com and it seems incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      And none of that has anything to do with who people blame for the shut down, which is what you posted about.
      Most certainly does. You're the one who said the sky isn't falling. Not me.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        OK seriously, what idiot is blaming Obama for the shutdown? Just saw a commentary for it on syracuse.com and it seems incredibly stupid.
        Makes perfect sense. He created the DACA mess.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Makes perfect sense. He created the DACA mess.
          Just because he created it through executive fiat doesn't mean it has to be perpetuated. He had nothing to do with the shutdown, so zero blame should be on him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Just because he created it through executive fiat doesn't mean it has to be perpetuated. He had nothing to do with the shutdown, so zero blame should be on him.
            Well, we could blame Trump. Instead of rescinding the order he wimped out and left it in place for the Senate and House to have time for a fix. March is coming fast. If they don't come up with a fix Trump said he would have to do it. Democrats wanted to fix it. Republicans wanted nothing to do with it. I would think the Republicans should have just come out and said they don't want these people here and be done with it.

Comment

Most certainly does. You're the one who said the sky isn't falling. Not me.
              Surely you understand that when you speak to one specific topic the reply you get is also going to be about that same topic, not life in general?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Surely you understand that when you speak to one specific topic the reply you get is also going to be about that same topic, not life in general?
                Most days, sure. Today? No. My apologies.

Comment

Well, we could blame Trump. Instead of rescinding the order he wimped out and left it in place for the Senate and House to have time for a fix. March is coming fast. If they don't come up with a fix Trump said he would have to do it. Democrats wanted to fix it. Republicans wanted nothing to do with it. I would think the Republicans should have just come out and said they don't want these people here and be done with it.
                  I don't know if I'd call that wimping out so much as giving the republic a chance to get their ducks in a row if they really wanted this as legislation. We each have our representation, and are more than welcome to lobby for why it should or shouldn't be there. It actually seems like a good compromise over just cutting the thing and telling them to fix it, because it shows that Trump is actually willing to work with the people towards what we actually want for our country, and isn't the partisan hack y'all've been making him out to be.

Comment

With the new tariff on solar panels to "bring back jobs to the good 'ol USA" in his words, has Trump started making his clothing in the US? Did the rate of steel imports stop increasing yet?
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Turtle Boy and Paul Ryan getting a pass on this is beyond the pale.

Flaggy, round them up and ship them out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...122-story.html

And there's another one. You're doing it but way too slow. We have 12 million of these people. Get em out.
                      He must be one'a them bad hombres.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        With the new tariff on solar panels to "bring back jobs to the good 'ol USA" in his words, has Trump started making his clothing in the US? Did the rate of steel imports stop increasing yet?
                        Shhhh. If we don't bring that stuff up no one will remember or figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I don't know if constitutionally tD can do it alone.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            I don't know if constitutionally tD can do it alone.
                            Yes you do, you just wish the answer was to the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Yes you do, you just wish the answer was to the contrary.
                              Oh I suppose with the stroke of the Executive Order pen, a president can pretty do whatever he wants. However, separation of powers should render that idea moot.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                That is going to cost tens of thousands of jobs...but no one cares about that least alone any one on the Right.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X