X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
    State of the Uniom Address. Will you watch? I'm a NO.
    I think Colbert is live tonight. I'll probably watch that for the highlights.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I'm considering just watching hockey and then watching the analysis after the hockey game. To bother watching a speech by that clown makes me want to power vomit.
      There is always the possibility that he will stroke out live. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want to miss that.

Looks like Dumpy should be careful what he wishes.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        ..... are these 3 of the countless holdovers rover had from oct 2016 as to why and how the dems were going to sweep everything and bury the gop for good
        Why bother when the GOP is burying itself!

Along those lines, has anybody thought to invite Stormy Daniels to the SOTU? I mean, why wouldn't you at this point?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Along those lines, has anybody thought to invite Stormy Daniels to the SOTU? I mean, why wouldn't you at this point?
          She's coming to a debate in 2020, you know that. Guests of Marco Rubio stay at the Orlando Hilton.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            So the House Intell Committee votes to release Gowdy's memo* but not Schiff's?

I'd like both. Reality is somewhere between the two spins.

Trump should throw them all off:
            Tell Gowdy he wants both memos (Gowdy's, Schiff's) and then put them both out there (after WH review).

It'd be a classic Trump-y moment if he did it: "Lookee me! I got nothing to hide. Here's both sides. Swamp-swamp-swamp." He'd have tweets for a week.

*version of events
            Oh no worries, Schiff's memo will be "leaked".

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              ... because of the FBI IG's memo and findings. From your link:

The current FBI IG has been in place since 2012.
              Right but the IG is investigating because of Wray. I dont think your point proves what you think it does just like your posts yesterday didnt mean what you think they did.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

She will be on Kimmel tonight.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  There is always the possibility that he will stroke out live. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want to miss that.

Looks like Dumpy should be careful what he wishes.
                  Uh that guy seems like the perfect person to implement Trumps version of the FBI not sure why you think otherwise.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I'm considering just watching hockey and then watching the analysis after the hockey game. To bother watching a speech by that clown makes me want to power vomit.
                    I stopped watching SOTU in the 80s. It's a Christmas wish list that bears no relation to reality.

Now imagine if the SOTU was written by the majority party in the House to be delivered by the President. THAT would be interesting.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Uh that guy seems like the perfect person to implement Trumps version of the FBI not sure why you think otherwise.
                      This guy looks like he self-IDs as true blue FBI in the way that say Marines do their oo-rah thing. He is going to be interested in protecting the reputation and the institutional integrity of the Bureau. He's the equivalent of an EPA true believer who stays late making sure data can't be deleted by the corporate dou-ches.

Dump wants an errand boy who will impose Divine Right "Whatever is convenient at the moment" Dumpism. This guy looks, on paper, like the exact opposite of that.

Remember that although an executive agency the FBI's responsibility is to the Constitution and other laws of the land. Dump is disgusting to them because he is sloppy and lazy. And they are furious with him because he has attacked their carefully nurtured self-image as an incorruptible last line of defense of law and order. They also have lined up behind Mueller both out of personal respect (he's another career FBI public servant) but more importantly because Mueller is the mechanism by which the FBI can become respected again.

I do not think this will go well for Dumpy.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 01-30-2018, 12:50 PM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

The guy spent time fighting Mexican cartels and terrorists...he may not be a Dump pushover but he will implement his policies without a thought.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The biggest problem I see with the Trump Presidency is GW Bush and Kasich are now considered moderates. And they're not. Not by a long shot.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            The guy spent time fighting Mexican cartels and terrorists...he may not be a Dump pushover but he will implement his policies without a thought.
                            Also fought white collar crime, and loved to wiretap.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I hope this works:

https://twitter.com/RandyRainbow/sta...52227126661120

This is hysterical.

Comment

It's because GW and Kasich are moderates now. Think about it. Love you as a Senator but it's pretty obvious what has changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X