X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well a Woman did just win the special election in Sconnie in a district Trump won by 17 points.

Kristejen Nielsen is awful. Watching her get destroyed when testifying the other day was amazing. When Booker and Kamala were tearing her testimony apart she looked ready to *bleep* a brick.
    I saw that. That district was straight GOP for 17 straight years.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Hey, I get in trouble for telling folks to watch the magician's other hand.
      And we keep telling you we dont need you to tell us that because the magician is showing us his hand. Your "advice" is akin to telling someone to take a left on the next street when there is a sign telling us to take a left and we already hit the signal and started to move over.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I saw that. That district was straight GOP for 17 straight years.
        Freaked the hell out of Scott Walker

This November is going to be must see TV I think. You can already tell who is scared because they are "evolving" on issues.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          That is pretty hilarious. I wouldnt mess with Kelly that dude is certifiable.
          Admit it.
          You dream of the day Kelly goes all Col. Jessep on Donald J. "Kaffee". <-- NSFW disclaimer!
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

At a minimum, it is obstruction. Do you need any more proof? Still waiting on that manila envelope?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Lying and withholding information from Congress? That's BS. If it's not treason it should be.
              If you don't ask the right question, why should anyone provide additional information?

unofan- what about giving testimony in court? I thought the idea was to answer the question and just the question?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                At a minimum, it is obstruction. Do you need any more proof? Still waiting on that manila envelope?
                So a guy is being interviewed by a Congressional committee.

Was it a closed hearing? If not, Bannon could sit there and Tweet-cast or Facebook-Live the whole thing and wait for "comments" before responding. If it was a closed or classified hearing, yes, that is a problem ... for Bannon and his attorney.

And it can only be "obstruction" in the closed hearing scenario; but, again, for those breaking the hearing "cone of silence" (Bannon and his attorney).

And yes, I'm still waiting for the manila envelope. What we have right now is lots of heat but no light.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  If you don't ask the right question, why should anyone provide additional information?

unofan- what about giving testimony in court? I thought the idea was to answer the question and just the question?
                  No, that's not what happened. He refused to answer after the White House told him not to answer the question. It's complete and utter BS.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Admit it.
                    You dream of the day Kelly goes all Col. Jessep on Donald J. "Kaffee". <-- NSFW disclaimer!
                    It's always telling when people frame Jessup as the hero in that play.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

The issue is, he wasn't answering the questions asked. But I guess that's ok with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        The issue is, he wasn't answering the questions asked. But I guess that's ok with you.
                        That's ok. No one cares on the GOP side about that. They still don't acknowledge that they had Clinton under oath for 10 hours and she answered the questions either. Lock her *** up. There's no collusion. End the Russia investigation now.

Comment

Was it a closed hearing? If not, Bannon could sit there and Tweet-cast or Facebook-Live the whole thing and wait for "comments" before responding. If it was a closed or classified hearing, yes, that is a problem ... for Bannon and his attorney.
                          Yes, it was a closed hearing. As any article on the story will tell you.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Hey, I get in trouble for telling folks to watch the magician's other hand.
                            Yeah, because you truly believe he is a magician. He couldn't pull a rabbit out of his own a55 if you shoved it up there for him.

Comment

About time. https://www.infowars.com/trump-openi...l-pay-to-play/

Comment

Your liberal media at work.

So today, the NYT is not running any editorials on its opinion page, instead using the space to publish letters from Trump supporters.

https://***********/brianstelter/status/953765337371115521

Ahh, I remember the good ol' days, when the NYT's editorial pages were used to publish letters in praise of Obama. When was that again?
                                Last edited by rufus; 01-18-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X