X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    That should be decided by experts, and science, and data.
    That too, it doesn't get accomplished by gutting the EPA.

Comment

That'll never happen. It will be decided by bean counters and politicians. Just like everything else. Flint proves that. And Flint voting for Trump proves it even more.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Very rarely even when looking at these does it point to the same specific conclusion. There is always some outliers or variations from some expert or data.

Comment

The rule of law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has effectively shuttered an Obama-era office dedicated to making legal aid accessible to all citizens, according to two people familiar with the situation.

The division, the Office for Access to Justice, began as an initiative in 2010 under former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to increase and improve legal resources for indigent litigants in civil, criminal and tribal courts. Though the head of the office reports directly to the associate attorney general, it never gained much visibility within the Justice Department because it did not oversee a large staff of prosecutors.

While Attorney General Jeff Sessions cannot close the office without notifying the Congress, he can sideline it by moving its resources elsewhere. Its offices now sit dark on the third floor of the Justice Department building. The staff of a dozen or so has dwindled and left the department over the past few months, the people said. Maha Jweied, the acting director of the department, left this month to start a consulting business, according to her LinkedIn profile.
          I think there are still some good things that the Obama did that hasn't been undone but I'd be hard pressed to find any.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            Very rarely even when looking at these does it point to the same specific conclusion. There is always some outliers or variations from some expert or data.
            And that is when the peer review system really shines.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The rule of law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur

I think there are still some good things that the Obama did that hasn't been undone but I'd be hard pressed to find any.
              Trump is working on giving the American pirate hostages back to the Somali pirate groups, but that's a little trickier and takes more time. Tough negotiations.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Trump is working on giving the American pirate hostages back to the Somali pirate groups, but that's a little trickier and takes more time. Tough negotiations.
                I'm waiting for him to resurrect bin Laden.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So anyone else find it ironic that Congress (Republicans) passed the FISA reauthorization and now are turning around and *****ing (Republicans) about the Carter Page surveillance?

Wow is all I can say. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    So anyone else find it ironic that Congress (Republicans) passed the FISA reauthorization and now are turning around and *****ing (Republicans) about the Carter Page surveillance?

Wow is all I can say. Wow.
                    Party of law and order, yo.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"Fire"? Whatever happened to stepping down? https://***********/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...62713116160000

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Par for the course. We knew he'd try to claim that.

Comment

I’m warming up to the mooch:

“Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci tore into former chief of staff Reince Priebus in a new interview, revealing he calls Priebus "Rancid *****" and accusing Priebus of being "a f-cking Sith Lord" who will "hit you with a lightsaber behind your back."

Rancid pen is hahaha

Comment

Also Charlie with a zinger

“Republican Rep. Charlie Dent, who is retiring instead of seeking re-election in 2018, said his party currently functions like "a dysfunctional family," adding "Dad’s drunk again but we don’t talk about it."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I’m warming up to the mooch:

“Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci tore into former chief of staff Reince Priebus in a new interview, revealing he calls Priebus "Rancid *****" and accusing Priebus of being "a f-cking Sith Lord" who will "hit you with a lightsaber behind your back."

Rancid pen is hahaha
                              You really shouldn't. He's just a Trump wannabe, and about as intelligent as Trump himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                You really shouldn't. He's just a Trump wannabe, and about as intelligent as Trump himself.
                                All true, but that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X