X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Immigration is just like the Health Care issue. We're failures. In fact, I can't think of too much we're good at anymore.
    Cynicism.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Cynicism.
      Realism.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My favorite all-time Washington DC line:

"Senator, I do not recall."
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Realism.
          No Scoob, we're awesome at cynicism; realism is dead.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            My issue... Who's name is he paying taxes under?

While not as hard line as some above, nor as soft as others above, this guy needs to be put in a queue for the path towards citizenship. But needs to also watch over his shoulder.

Obviously at 10 he doesn't have the wherewithall to understand that he's here illegally, nor does he have the power to return home at that age. If he's been a meaningful contributor to the US, then let's work on getting him some form of legal status.

Should he have been deported? He is here illegally, without proper documentation, against all existing laws; therefore he meets the reasons why he should be kicked out.

Should he be deported because he was an easy mark, dutifully complied with checking in with ICE, and easy to find and send home?
            They could have "not found him" for a while, and searched out those more deserving of deportation.
            They have a tax ID number that they pay taxes under.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              They have a tax ID number that they pay taxes under.
              And which child did they steal that from? If your child has a social security number, you may want to do a deep credit check on it, because there could be an illegal using it. I know I've had to deal with this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                If Romney tries to flip-flop on Trump as he preps for his Senate bid, McMullin should challenge him in the primary. No way in spooky Mormon hell that McMullin would do that to him, but it would be fun to watch the Mittster get shredded again.
                I'm curious to see what kind of role Mittens plays here. Pretty sure the man sees himself as something more than 1 of 100 senators. He could be angling for the role of the Gooper who stood up to Trump, a role that thus far has gone unfulfilled in any meaningful way save for McCain screwing him on the healthcare vote, and its kinda tough to settle a score with a dying man so that's a unique situation. Romney's like 70 years old and has no role in a Trump cabinet. Would he actually be an independent voice or a lemming? Don't know....
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Schwampay. https://www.thedailybeast.com/expose...t-trump-hotels

A new report by watchdog group Public Citizen has unveiled dozens of politicians, companies, and entities associated with foreign governments that have paid Trump-branded properties in the past 12 months. Though President Trump kept financial interest in the Trump Organization when he moved into the Oval Office, he famously stepped back from day-to-day operation of the company. The 64 named individuals and entities in the report include a firm connected to Saudi Arabia, which paid a total of $270,000 at the Trump International Hotel in Washington over the course of a high-profile lobbying campaign to overturn a law that allowed terrorism victims to sue foreign governments. Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak—and his delegation—stayed at the same hotel in September, and the Republican National Committee has spent $177,104 for parties and fundraising events at the hotel. According to the president of Public Citizen, Robert Weissman, some of the groups mentioned in the report are in all likelihood “trying to gain some leverage with the administration.” He added, “The motive varies from event to event, but a number of these seem clearly for the purposes of ingratiating with the president.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    C'mon Rage.
                    You and I both know a quarter million bucks doesn't even blip the "influence" radar.

Opening bid is an order of magnitude higher.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      And which child did they steal that from? If your child has a social security number, you may want to do a deep credit check on it, because there could be an illegal using it. I know I've had to deal with this.
                      They don't have to steal one, they get an undocumented tax ID #.

Comment

Yup. That's why many Government forms these days say "SSN or Taxpayer ID".

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

After what happened last night we may as well just round up everybody that has one of those and no green card and ship them out.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

After what happened last night we may as well just round up everybody that has one of those and no green card and ship them out.
                            And I thought I over-exaggerate...

Comment

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ong-but-we-are

Lindsey Graham thinks we need to "look at it"? You couldn't figure this out already, moron?

Comment

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ong-but-we-are

Lindsey Graham thinks we need to "look at it"? You couldn't figure this out already, moron?
                                Even Bill Kristol was tweeting how wrong it is. Of course he is just a RINO according to Trumpers like Flaggy so what does he matter?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X