X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Memo available on HuffPo: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

they basically took all of the stuff from the last couple months and reworded it in a serious looking memo. Basically Hillary and the evil DNC paid nefarious Steele to make stuff up and that was the DOJ's only source (total crap) and Peter Strozak is a criminal mastermind who created all of the evil misinformation that the investigation used (also total crap). I see why Schiff said this memo appears to be written by people who did not look at any of the actually relevant intelligence information, as it reads like someone whose sole source of information was Fox News diatribes over the last several weeks.
    The funniest part is that near the bottom, it points out that the Russia investigation was underway before the dossier existed.

So even before manufacturing bull****, they step on their own dicks.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      The funniest part is that near the bottom, it points out that the Russia investigation was underway before the dossier existed.

It was the "insurance plan" in case Trump was elected. There was always a plan to have this Russia investigation.

Comment

LOL. OK, that's funny. Also so believable with this group.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And the whole thing where Page had been interviewed way back in 2013 (which, you'll note, is way before Steele and the DNC and Slenderman) after meeting with a Russian operative trying to recruit him, so of course additional trips to and meetings with Russian are going to raise at least a couple red flags:

Russian intelligence operatives tried in 2013 to recruit an American businessman and eventual foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign who is now part of the F.B.I. investigation into Russia’s interference into the American election, according to federal court documents and a statement issued by the businessman.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

In fact, Mr. Podobnyy was an S.V.R. officer posing as an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            LOL. OK, that's funny. Also so believable with this group.
            "Man I hope no one reads past page 4!" And more of note, they had that info and were acting on it before the Steele Dossier was ever seen.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

This release is like Geraldo's Al Capon's Vault. Nothing. Democrats should rub this fail into Republicans noses all the way to November.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They should never have released it. They should have continued the "Hold me back! Hold me black!" game indefinitely and held out the fetishized memo perpetually.

The Dumpies would have believed everything they were told to believe.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

LOL: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atltw

[blink]
                  Nunes has not actually seen the FISA application underlying the memo’s claims. That highly classified intelligence was only made available to Representative Adam Schiff, the intelligence committee’s ranking member, and House Oversight chairman Trey Gowdy.
                  [/blink]

KDR

Comment

Yeah, and that genius Gowdy who thinks he's a good enough lawyer to move up to being a Judge wanted the memo released. It's such a huge epic fail. The Democrats finally had something great happen for them.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

A summary of the merits.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        This release is like Geraldo's Al Capon's Vault. Nothing. Democrats should rub this fail into Republicans noses all the way to November.
                        But the totally-not-Trump-supporters here knew the Republicans were lying about that, which makes the Republicans a better choice for some reason.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          But the totally-not-Trump-supporters here knew the Republicans were lying about that, which makes the Republicans a better choice for some reason.
                          Sigh. Yes. True.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d1b3b960831c

We know that other materials included with the dossier to obtain the warrant were left out of Nunes account, and that a point-by-point rebuttal from Democrats has been suppressed. There is plenty else left out of the memo:

- There is no explanation that FISA courts set a high bar for issuance of warrants and generally require multiple pieces of evidence.
                            - There is no acknowledgment that Steele was a respected former MI6 agent or that some of his findings were confirmed by evidence provided from other sources. (Nunes says they were “minimally” sourced.)
                            - There is no recognition the intelligence community already had Page on its radar screen as early as 2013.
                            - There is no indication Steele knew who had funded the dossier (which was begun for a right-leaning publication and later financed by a Democratic associate of Hillary Clinton’s campaign).
                            - There is no proof Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein thought the dossier was unreliable.
                            - There is no proof anything in the dossier was in fact false.
                            - There is no proof that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III or FBI Director Christopher A. Wray (whom Trump hired) had anything to do with the application for the warrant or that it affected their work. Both were hired the year after the initial FISA warrant request.
                            - There is no reason spelled out why Rosenstein, whom Trump later appointed, would have intentionally misled the court.

In short, other than the memo confirming that Nunes and Trump are collectively out to discredit the intelligence community and to thereby impede the investigation into the president’s alleged wrongdoing, I cannot for the life of me figure out what this proves. The media, if forthright, will explain that to Americans who must by this time be very, very confused as to why Nunes and Trump have rejected the advice of top officials who said release of the memo compromises classified information.
                            Note Rubin is a conservative writer for the Post.

KDR

Comment

It's also interesting how Glenn Simpson's testimony makes all of this look like utter crap, and how the GOP did not want to release that testimonial. But that has coincidence written all over this.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                From what I heard this morning the "memo" written by Nunes was written by a guy who never read the underlying intelligence for the acquisition of the FISA warrant. That is gross stupidity. From what I heard Democrat Adam Schiff is the only one who has read everything.
                                What I read was that Nunes hadn't read it, but I think it was Gowdy and some others who were tasked with writing up the memo, and they had. Although probably not everything, and just cherry-picked the stuff then wanted to.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X