X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    You didn't ask me, but as a conservative I'd like us to quit providing for the defense of 30-something foreign countries that are fully capable of fielding their own military. We're wasting boatloads of money on this volunteer global defense. In fact we could probably cut OVER half our military budget.
    It took me until today to realize that Mike Pence (who calls Stormy Daniels an unfounded allegation) is not a human person. Trump Inc. had him killed 1.5 years ago and replaced him with an android programmed to be obsequious.
    Him covering for Trumps lies during the campaign (even denying the very words Trump said verbatim) proved he is a fraud.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      I wish someone would campaign on cutting defense spending in half
      Didn't Obama already do that about 10 years ago? And then got us fighting with at least 5 more countries...

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        You didn't ask me, but as a conservative I'd like us to quit providing for the defense of 30-something foreign countries that are fully capable of fielding their own military. We're wasting boatloads of money on this volunteer global defense. In fact we could probably cut OVER half our military budget.
        I'd be game for that. And if we're still going to have NATO (assuming it isn't cut through your ask), or other treaties, what about the contributions from other countries? Trump's been working on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Didn't Obama already do that about 10 years ago? And then got us fighting with at least 5 more countries...
          As a Senator?
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I wish someone would campaign on cutting defense spending in half
            Kiss of death, unfortunately.

"WHYYYYY DO YOU HATE OUR TROOPS 'N 'MURICA YOU COMMUNIST?!?!?!?!?!"

Comment

@SenTedCruz : "I have consistently opposed shut downs"
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                How does a brain dead person managed to post on here?

Comment

How does a brain dead person managed to post on here?
                  He's a Russian Bot. I replied "Putin Sucks" to one of his posts and the program went haywire.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    @SenTedCruz : "I have consistently opposed shut downs"
                    He did not say that...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.infowars.com/treason-qan...up-detat-plan/

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        As a Senator?
                        Campaigning for it? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          He's a Russian Bot. I replied "Putin Sucks" to one of his posts and the program went haywire.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Comment

So according to the Deputy WH Press Secretary Lindsay Graham wants wide open borders and open immigration with full amnesty...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              So according to the Deputy WH Press Secretary Lindsay Graham wants wide open borders and open immigration with full amnesty...
                              Otherwise known as Chuckles' scapegoat for "bipartisanship". That "deal" gave Trump zero of what he wanted. No wonder it went nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Otherwise known as Chuckles' scapegoat for "bipartisanship". That "deal" gave Trump zero of what he wanted. No wonder it went nowhere.
                                Trump said "Give me a bipartisan deal, and I'll take the heat for it". They gave him a bipartisan deal, and he ran away from it like the gutless puzzy-grabber he is.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X