This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Turtle Boy won again. Democrats are so stupid.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Trump said "Give me a bipartisan deal, and I'll take the heat for it". They gave him a bipartisan deal, and he ran away from it like the gutless puzzy-grabber he is.
      And you gave him what? Zero. It's called being an actual negotiator. At the end of the day, Chuckles surrendered, according to the WSJ. Trump wins.

Comment

LOL. No. They gave Trump everything and got nothing. Trump never negotiated and he won because of it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Otherwise known as Chuckles' scapegoat for "bipartisanship". That "deal" gave Trump zero of what he wanted. No wonder it went nowhere.
          This guy believes everything Alex Jones AND Donald Trump have to say. That kind of gullibility has to have a clinical name.

Where was he when we were knocking on doors selling merchandise for school fundraisers? We would have left the Hispanic and Black kids in the car, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            This guy believes everything Alex Jones AND Donald Trump have to say. That kind of gullibility has to have a clinical name.

Where was he when we were knocking on doors selling merchandise for school fundraisers? We would have left the Hispanic and Black kids in the car, of course.
            Amen brother! but he's not the only one who refuses to believe anything not said on fox news.
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              And you gave him what? Zero. It's called being an actual negotiator. At the end of the day, Chuckles surrendered, according to the WSJ. Trump wins.
              He got a three week spending deal. Big whoop.

We'll be right back here in less than a month.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Earth to congressional Democrats - the Trumpanzees are not going to negotiate anything of substance with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  LOL. No. They gave Trump everything and got nothing. Trump never negotiated and he won because of it.
                  Trump wrote the book on negotiation. Literally. Here, I'll even give you the opportunity to read his words. And you can even support your favorite globalist doing it, too. https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Art-Dea.../dp/0399594493

Comment

Trump's new FBI director threatened to resign if Trump and Sessions didn't stop pressuring him to fire his Deputy Director.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-15166613...894ca6a7.html?
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Basically.

Although the Dems can now say they did what they had to, because the people didn't want a shutdown to last. I'm going to guess that will come up later on.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

All those memes of Trump beating up/crushing/etc. CNN are paying off in the form of domestic terrorist threats.

Comment

You know how I know democrats came out ahead?

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            That means nothing...he also does it when they come out behind.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Wrong!

The polls say that funding CHIP is more important to most Americans than solving DACA, and I don't blame parents for thinking that way.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              That means nothing...he also does it when they come out behind.
                              This

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...393_story.html

President Trump’s voting commission asked every state and the District for detailed voter registration data, but in Texas’s case it took an additional step: It asked to see Texas records that identify all voters with Hispanic surnames, newly released documents show.

In buying nearly 50 million records from the state with the nation’s second-largest Hispanic population, a researcher for the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity checked a box on two Texas public voter data request forms explicitly asking for the “Hispanic surname flag notation,” to be included in information sent to the voting commission, according to copies of the signed and notarized state forms.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X