X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    @KevinNR: Eleven hours into the government shutdown, and the DCA Admiral’s Club looks like the fall of Saigon, lobbyists clinging to the landing gear of the last 737 to Denver, screaming about their Executive Platinum oneworld Emerald status . . .
    Good. That's a crap airport. IAD FTW!!!!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Good. That's a crap airport. IAD FTW!!!!!
      DIA is a crap airport? Not even.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        IAD baby. Not lame *** DIA.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I think he was referring to Raygun National (DCA).
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I think he was referring to Raygun National (DCA).
            Ah, ok then carry on.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

If it was on purpose, Dump’s troll of co-opting the women’s march as a big outdoor celebration of his Dumpness was brilliantly savage. Heads are exploding all over. If he is ready to give up the idea that he’ll ever gain popularity or support, this next year before he goes to prison might be quite entertaining.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                If it was on purpose, Dump’s troll of co-opting the women’s march as a big outdoor celebration of his Dumpness was brilliantly savage. Heads are exploding all over. If he is ready to give up the idea that he’ll ever gain popularity or support, this next year before he goes to prison might be quite entertaining.
                It doesn't look smart, it looks sad and delusional.

KDR

Comment

It's funnier in the original German: https://twitter.com/FLImmigrant/stat...71543535611904

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Delusional is not unlikely. I’d give as much likelihood to that as him trolling on purpose. Either way it’s sad, yes.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I don't know exactly what was said, guessing he championed the march and all?

He will use that as "proof" that he supports women and their causes, etc etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I don't know exactly what was said, guessing he championed the march and all?

He will use that as "proof" that he supports women and their causes, etc etc etc.
                        His celebratory tweet suggested that the march was a celebration of his first year... Pelosi’s comeback was an even better troll: “Who wants to tell him?”

Comment

His celebratory tweet suggested that the march was a celebration of his first year... Pelosi’s comeback was an even better troll: “Who wants to tell him?”
                          It's cute how trends that were a new Great Depression under Obama are the second coming of Christ now.

KDR

Comment

That's......well, can't say that was unexpected......

Comment

@kevinnr: Eleven hours into the government shutdown, and the dca admiral’s club looks like the fall of saigon, lobbyists clinging to the landing gear of the last 737 to denver, screaming about their executive platinum oneworld emerald status . . .
                              Dykwia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Never thought I'd live in a country where brownshirts would be running around demanding "Show us your papers!!!"

I guess that's just fine with the fascists here, though.
                                Last edited by rufus; 01-21-2018, 08:03 AM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X