Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2017-18 (Part II)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    On Saturday, the Lone Star Brahmas lost to the Odessa Jackalopes 3-3. Ture Linden had a goal (PPG) and an assist (PPA). Kyle Hallbauer had an assist (PPA) and a cross checking penalty. http://nahl.com/game-center/game-summary?game_id=3383

Linden's line is now 42-13-26-39-10.
    Hallbauer's line is now 48-7-21-28-37.
    How does one lose a game 3-3?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      First time in my memory that I am taller than every single recruit listed except Modry (and the list is quite long). And weigh more than almost all of them. I sure hope these kids do so growing fast! Looks like we are going to be a very small team for some time.
      And the odds that Modry will come is about 50-1 against..
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        How does one lose a game 3-3?
        See post 738. I better actually fix it no so that no more people reply and an increase the odds even more that I will soon disappear from here.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          And the odds that Modry will come is about 50-1 against..
          OTOH Campoli is listed as 6'3" if we do land him.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            First time in my memory that I am taller than every single recruit listed except Modry (and the list is quite long). And weigh more than almost all of them. I sure hope these kids do so growing fast! Looks like we are going to be a very small team for some time.
            It's about the mix -- size, speed and skill. I have no doubt the coaches realize this - this year's roster has a good deal more size then recent years. I'm far less concerned about our size and far more concerned about getting some kids who can finish ...which has been our achilles for far too long
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                It's about the mix -- size, speed and skill. I have no doubt the coaches realize this - this year's roster has a good deal more size then recent years. I'm far less concerned about our size and far more concerned about getting some kids who can finish ...which has been our achilles for far too long
                We appear to me to have marginal talent in finishing ability arriving in the fall.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We appear to me to have marginal talent in finishing ability arriving in the fall.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Philadelphia Junior Flyers Premier U16 team defeated the NJ Devils Youth U16 team 5-4 in the Atlantic Affiliate Tier I U16 national qualifier tourney. Their final record is 1-2. Mike Cameron stats are unknown. http://atlantichockey.org/game_recap.php?gameid=32305

Mike Cameron's Atlantic Affiliate Tier I U16 national qualifier tourney line is unknown.
                    His total is 47-30-37-67-10.

N.B. I went through the last few years and the host school has always played in the National Tourney, so it appears that the Flyers’ season has not ended despite the losing record and they will play again starting on 4/5/18.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This probably says something about how Ashbrook and Dubinsky are viewed.
                      As usual one has to click several times to see all of the figures.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-11-2018, 02:34 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just wanted to pass on my thanks for your information and effort you put into this thread and the other RPI thread. Can't wait for October..oops guess i should put that in the Hunt for Red October thread.
                        Again thanks for all that you guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
                          Just wanted to pass on my thanks for your information and effort you put into this thread and the other RPI thread. Can't wait for October..oops guess i should put that in the Hunt for Red October thread.
                          Again thanks for all that you guys do.
                          You are welcome.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No doubt-but all things being equal (talent, speed, etc.) i always would want the boy who stands 6'2" and weighs 210 over the smaller player. As far as having the finishing touch, I just can never tell in advance who will have that after they arrive in Troy.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Sunday, the New Jersey Titans lost to the Johnstown Tomahawks 3-2 in overtime. Matt Cameron had no points or penalties. http://nahl.com/game-center/game-summary?game_id=3389

Matt Cameron's line is now 46-19-9-28-22.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                No doubt-but all things being equal (talent, speed, etc.) i always would want the boy who stands 6'2" and weighs 210 over the smaller player. As far as having the finishing touch, I just can never tell in advance who will have that after they arrive in Troy.
                                Another year, another round of hopeful prayers that at least a couple of the recruits can bury a puck. The sad truth is that we don’t have a clue and junior stats aren’t always helpful. Most of us remember the breathless anticipation about Laliberte, but this week’s sad events sent me looking at Nolan Graham’s stats. In his last season in the BCHL he scored 101 points. He was a solid player for us (I still remember his late game tying goal versus Quinnipiac at the old Northford Ice Pavilion) but nothing about his college career suggested he was a big scorer coming in.

Comment

Working...
                                X