Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Beebs is getting out in front of any threat to cut off aid, like all the African countries will be to vote the right way in the world cup
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Somebody tell Dump.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The total SACKING of Babehlon was da WORST disastuh of the "B" "C" era. That's before Jesus, by the way a lot of people don't know that, but people are saying that Iran and da Muslims are at fault, which they probably are. There's the problem with Islam, folks, believe me it has always been violent, like the Clintons and their murdah victims! And da fake news media is saying that Islam wasn't religion before Jesus, but that's wrong, just like they claim I colluded with Russia, which NEVER happened, and I'm going to have to do something about the Justice Department if Mueller keeps it up. WITCH HUNT!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          There's the problem with Islam, folks, believe me it has always been violent
          Everybody knows who killed Jesus.

Turban: Arab. Did it for the money: Jew. And he kissed another guy: gay!
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Мой член больше, чем ваш!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44014761
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Мой член больше, чем ваш!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44014761

You ran that through Google Translate just like I do, didn't you?

Duolingo Russian is supposedly legit. One of these days, I'm gonna roll through it, but right now I'm sticking to Latin script.

Comment

Trump to pull out of the Iran deal like a ****ing moron.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Check another accomplishment off of Obama's list.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thanks, Dump. We are now more isolated than ever. Good job.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Thanks, Dump. We are now more isolated than ever. Good job.
                      If I were the Iranians I would paint “pulling out of the deal to own the libs” on the new nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        That sound was Putin having a cold, steely-eyed orgasm.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yep.

What’s more disturbing is the number of Americans who are so apathetic they can’t bring themselves to ask why this is happening and who benefits.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Yep.

What’s more disturbing is the number of Americans who are so apathetic they can’t bring themselves to ask why this is happening and who benefits.
                            Saudi Arabia and Israel come to mind.

Comment

I am not sure a Nuclear Iran is good for Saudi Arabia and it sure as HELL aint good for Israel. Sure it is good for Netanyahu but he is soon going to prison anyways.

The only ones happy now are defense contractors.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Obama published a post in the last half hour about Iran. 8-9 paragraphs of well reasoned, properly structured sentences with no all caps shouting.
                                Toddler in chief will hopefully release some crayon drawings and shouts tweets with misspelled words soon

Comment

Working...
                                X