Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Saudi Arabia: if Iran gets nuclear, we will too

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43419673
    Who's Next, 1964.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Dear lord. I was reading someone on Facebook who posted this in reply to Tillerson being fired:

“He's not worse than his two predecessors”
      Not really that much different, either. Save for the letter next to the person that did the nominating, which is all some really care about on here.

Comment

Is this not war?

US accuses Russia of cyber attacks on power grid
        CNN

Russia has attempted to attack targets that include "energy, nuclear, commercial facilities, water, aviation, and critical manufacturing sectors" since March 2016, DHS said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...rid/index.html

Not really sure why the Donald's been saying he's 'honored' to know Putin.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          Is this not war?

US accuses Russia of cyber attacks on power grid
          CNN

Russia has attempted to attack targets that include "energy, nuclear, commercial facilities, water, aviation, and critical manufacturing sectors" since March 2016, DHS said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...rid/index.html

Not really sure why the Donald's been saying he's 'honored' to know Putin.
          Yes. This on top of whatever election has interference they were running.

I'm certain we're running similar operations in response.

What I don't understand is how Putin could be so stupid. He has to know if it comes down to a conventional war he'll be fighting alone against the U.S. and 1/2 of Europe.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

He’s not trying to start a war. He’s trying to destroy the intelligence apparatus the US painstakingly created over the last hundred years.

Trump is the most dangerous weapon to be unleashed against the western world.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://extranewsfeed.com/tillerson-...k-484ecd2c65af

That escalated quickly
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Russia has been a scapegoat for a long time. To paraphrase 44: The 1960's called, and they want their foreign policy back.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Sometimes it's hard to tell something is fake when it isn't from the Onion, eh Mookie?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Too bad it's fake news, as I would absolutely read that book.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      Sometimes it's hard to tell something is fake when it isn't from the Onion, eh Mookie?
                      Even if it's a parody site, I wouldn't rule it out actually happening at some point in the near future. He's now a martyr for the MSM to hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        Mookie reports
                        You decide

Comment

bump
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/wor...&utm_term=news

Comment

"Only those who are accustomed to threatening others will see everyone as a threat," he added.
                              Oh snap.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Pretty rich coming from China.

Comment

Working...
                                X