Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

No question, Obama would've beaten Trump.
    Anyone not named Hillary would have
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Anyone not named Hillary would have
      Any dem candidate would have had his or her EMAILZ!!, and the trump supporting morons would have sucked it up without a thought. Biden plagiarized a law review article, and that would have led to parise knows what security threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
        Any dem candidate would have had his or her EMAILZ!!, and the trump supporting morons would have sucked it up without a thought. Biden plagiarized a law review article, and that would have led to parise knows what security threat.
        Wouldn't have had the Clinton name though, and they hate her.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Wouldn't have had the Clinton name though, and they hate her.
          They just accepted the narrative that was 25 years in the making.

Comment

check this: https://t.co/DsxFRUSS7E?amp=1

This really is the Dulles doctrine and they brazenly admit it because most Americans don’t read and don’t care. “...a U.S. sweep of South America”...wow
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Recycling an obsolete Russian term associated with Stalinist purges to own the Latin American commies?

Comment

Recycling an obsolete Russian term associated with Stalinist purges to own the Latin American commies?
                Axis of Evil was already taken.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What is the Latin America version of Freedom Fries? Constitutional Quesadillas? (I know it isnt really alliteration)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Patriot Pintos
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      What is the Latin America version of Freedom Fries? Constitutional Quesadillas? (I know it isnt really alliteration)
                      Only if you drop the Spanish pronunciation like my college roommate, i.e. 'kay-suh-dill-os' rather than the correct 'key-suh-deelyahs'.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-01-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Only if you drop the Spanish pronunciation like my college roommate, i.e. 'kay-suh-dill-os' rather than the correct 'key-suh-deelyahs'.
                        Knock it off, Napoleon!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace unveiled by French President Emmanuel Macron outlines a commitment to end “malicious cyber activities in peacetime.” But the non-binding agreement did not include buy-in from the most active cyber actors, including Australia, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, United States, and Israel.
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9f0003c97dc5

"You never really think of those countries as having their sh** together..."
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9f0003c97dc5

"You never really think of those countries as having their sh** together..."
                            60 Minutes just ran a piece on this.

Comment

So the CIA says the crown price ordered the Saudi murder. Today turkey says the 18 men carried the dismembered body lets through the airport because as diplomats they didn’t get searched.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Remind me again - why are we still frienemies with the Saudis, but consider Iran the Antichrist just because they decided they didn't like our preferred dictator back the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X