Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Nice Planet.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Nice Planet.
      CBP and ICE frantically taking notes.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        CBP and ICE frantically taking notes.
        I honestly believe it's a matter of time before we see reports of ICE and DHS busing immigrants to just across the border with nothing.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I honestly believe it's a matter of time before we see reports of ICE and DHS busing immigrants to just across the border with nothing.
          Someday I will be able to talk about some of the ideas Dr. Mrs. has heard floated at DHS PCRCL (Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties) meetings.

What I can say is: there are battalions of civil rights lawyers who have been fighting tooth and nail every day to prevent us from turning into Nazi Germany. And for the most part, they've been winning. I know it doesn't seem like that, and as time goes on the beasts do gain a little more ground and a little more ground, which is why it is imperative that we stop them as soon as humanly possible.

Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air.
          There have been incredible stories of heroism.

It's taken a third of a nation of monsters and their uncaring enablers to push this country right up to the edge of the cliff, but there are many people making sacrifices every day, buying us time. We can't waste those sacrifices. They've given us a chance, but only we can kill the monsters.
          Last edited by Kepler; 06-25-2018, 12:15 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Someday I will be able to talk about some of the ideas Dr. Mrs. has heard floated at DHS PCRCL meetings.

What I can say is: there are battalions of civil rights lawyers who have been fighting tooth and nail every day to prevent us from turning into Nazi Germany. And for the most part, they've been winning. I know it doesn't seem like that, and as time goes on the beasts do gain a little more ground and a little more ground, which is why it is imperative that we stop them as soon as humanly possible.

There have been incredible stories of heroism.

The A students are... well, they're A students. It's taken a half-nation of C students to push this country right up to the edge of the cliff, but there are many people doing incredible work every day, buying us time. We can't waste that sacrifice. Only we can stop the monsters.
            I do believe this. All of it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I do believe this. All of it.
              There are people bashing their heads against the wall until they bleed. My wife is one of them. That's why defeatism angers me so much. People are bleeding out their sweat and their lives. Respect them and honor them and get the f-ck out there and fight these zombies. Everything is at stake. People say Gen X "had no war," well, this is our war. If we lose there is no home to go back to.
              Last edited by Kepler; 06-25-2018, 12:20 PM.
              Cornell University

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

well someone better get on those jews right away!!!!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I spent much of the weekend with a group of Filipinos, making traditional Filipino foods. They really do not like Duterte or China. Wow.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      I spent much of the weekend with a group of Filipinos, making traditional Filipino foods. They really do not like Duterte or China. Wow.
                      No they do not. And where I live there's a pretty healthy distaste for Koreans as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Yum.

And racism in Asia makes America look welcoming. Can't quite place the Korean hate, but China makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Yum.

And racism in Asia makes America look welcoming. Can't quite place the Korean hate, but China makes sense.
                          Lot of Korean owned business which means many cine to live and work here. Also it's a popular destination for golfers as they can fly here, stay and golf for 2-3 days for the price of one round in SK. Add in the red light district and it's moths to flames. Let's just say they're not the most respectful visitors to the locals.

Comment

Mexico has a new president, an atypical leftist.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

@GlobeKPD: Thought it was a joke, but the French indeed spell his name, "Vladimir Poutine". No more appetizing, but...
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

UK says it is ok for the US to kill "The Beatles".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44929067
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X