Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Turkish President says he’s going to reveal all details of the death
    While I think it's obvious that the Saudis did this, I can't help but think this is also a neat political move by Erdogan to kiss up to the US and take some heat off his own human rights and press freedom offenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Not a Ferrari fan?
      Italians make chitty cars. Great shoes, though
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So a video was released showing how the saudis dresses a double in his same clothing to walk out of the embassy.
        Sure, not planned at all

Comment

You know one thing I am embarrassed about is that until this INF Treaty thing I didn't realize that basically Trump wants to renegotiate everything. Like he's going to get some great deal. From what I hear the new NAFTA isn't much better than the old NAFTA. In fact all they did was do some updates that needing updating anyway. And NAFTA was supposed to be the worst thing in the world.

Also, I imagine Bolton is all over this INF thing. What a disaster to have him in a position of power.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Turkish President says he’s going to reveal all details of the death
            Erdogan has proven himself a fascist wannabe. He cannot be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me if he was working with Putin on this. They've been getting rather buddy-buddy the past couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                I certainly don’t trust him. No good sides here

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Ah - realpolitik says if he's OUR fascist, he's a good guy.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Ah - realpolitik says if he's OUR fascist, he's a good guy.
                    That's been America's policy for decades. "At least he's not a commie."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Wouldn't surprise me if he was working with Putin on this. They've been getting rather buddy-buddy the past couple of years.
                      Would kind of make sense. Hurt Saudi and therefore hurt OPEC. "Oh look, both sides are bad, so buy oil from us too."

Russia needs oil, and if we start seeing sanctions on Russia matched with sanctions on other states, maybe there's a better market for Russian oil.

Pretty tinfoil hatty, but it's not the craziest thing I've heard in the last week.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Support for the Merkel coalition continues to slide. Germany's lurching away from the center, and towards right and left extremes again. Pooty gets want Pooty wants.

Comment

Well, Brazil's farked.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Holy **** they voted for that guy?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Holy **** they voted for that guy?
                              The question is "What caused the Brazillians to vote for him?"
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                The question is "What caused the Brazillians to vote for him?"
                                OK, I laughed. Mostly out of pity.

Congrats to Pinochet Lite. Or should I say, "Luz Pinochet"?

Google Translate checks it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X