Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    I thought The Onion was supposed to be satire?
    Nope: https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...11689127694337

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      You can see the authoritarian mindset in those Comments.

I wish there was a neurological test for this. It seems to break down to a near 50/50 division of the population.

Which do you prefer to tolerate:

a: alpha error (risk allowing the guilty to evade punishment to protect the innocent)

or

b: beta error (risk punishing the innocent to ensure you punish the guilty)

It's gotta be in the brain. It's such a distinct difference of beings. I can't crawl into a beta brain. I assume they can't crawl into mine.
      Last edited by Kepler; 05-14-2018, 02:27 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I said prisoners shouldn't live better than the taxpayers footing the bill.
        And at which prisons does that currently happen?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          It's a righty trope, like Welfare Queens.

It doesn't have to be real. It just has to be really convincing to a person who already wants to believe it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Sure seems to be a lot of programs set up for the inmates in Bismarck. But, they do pay for their own cable. I wonder how many folks would like to take an AutoCAD course at no cost. Or get their welding certificate. (Welders are making really good money these days.)

ND Corrections inmate manual courtesy U Mich Law website.

EDIT: Be sure to read the section on Identification Cards; but, end each numbered section with the words "or spend a night in the box."
            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-14-2018, 02:54 PM.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It's a righty trope, like Welfare Queens.

It doesn't have to be real. It just has to be really convincing to a person who already wants to believe it.
              Are homeless folks getting 3 squares a day with medical and beds?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://t.co/sOgivkRejt?amp=1

So why do we vote if Langley controls congress? I mean, how can senators vote with so little information in-hand? Why don’t they demand accountability and further, demand compliance with the laws of our country?
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Because They’re out to get you
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Because They’re out to get you
                    Put a little thought into it.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

I did. I capitalized They.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I did. I capitalized They.
                        Cool. It’s ok the cia expects 100 senators to vote on an appointee with about 15% of the information. Very intelligent.

Comment

Almost as cool as that tin foil fedora. Almost
                          Code:

Comment

Almost as cool as that tin foil fedora. Almost
                            Do you actually read and absorb what you read or are you obsessed (like many republicans) with calling “conspiracy theory” at everything?
                            If you read then you know, Haspel and the cia are withholding a TON of information from congress. If you’re good with that you live in a world I don’t want to be part of.

Welcome to 1984.

Comment

DX is not a Republican...nor is everyone who thinks you wear a tinfoil hat
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                Do you actually read and absorb what you read or are you obsessed (like many republicans) with calling “conspiracy theory” at everything?
                                If you read then you know, Haspel and the cia are withholding a TON of information from congress. If you’re good with that you live in a world I don’t want to be part of.

Welcome to 1984.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X