Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 191

Thread: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

  1. #1
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    13,645

    RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    I guess nobody is willing to take a loss on these threads.
    So I will keep going until they win one.
    Lets go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  2. #2
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    2017-18 Thread-Starting Statistics:
    Code:
    engineerhockeyfan  1- 3- 2  4 points  .333
    fr joe             1- 3- 1  3 points  .300
    Ralph Baer         1- 4- 0  2 points  .200
    jericho            0- 2- 0  0 points  .000
    ServinisScores     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Waite21            0- 1- 0  0 points  .000

    Cumulative 2003-04 - 2017-18 Thread-Starting Statistics

    Code:
    Ralph Baer        59-60-18 136 points  .496
    fr joe            48-64-13 109 points  .436
    engineerhockeyfan 28-39- 7  63 points  .426
    Red Cloud         11- 3- 1  23 points  .767
    hockeyhound       11-14- 1  23 points  .442
    GRussinko         10-15- 2  22 points  .407
    DrDemento          7-20- 5  19 points  .297
    burgie12           6- 2- 1  13 points  .722
    rpihockeyfan13     6- 6- 1  13 points  .500
    RPIBMW             4- 5- 1   9 points  .450
    FlagDUDE08         4- 0- 0   8 points 1.000
    HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1   7 points  .438
    Waite21            2- 7- 2   6 points  .273
    jericho            3-13- 0   6 points  .188
    JCrawford          2- 1- 0   4 points  .667
    REDRocket          2- 3- 0   4 points  .400
    RPIHFH             1- 1- 1   3 points  .500
    JennyRN            1- 1- 1   3 points  .500
    fishcore12         0- 0- 3   3 points  .500
    berbs91            1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    ambersuds          1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    drshoen            1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0   2 points  .500
    lugnut92           1- 2- 0   2 points  .333
    NYhockeyguy        1- 2- 0   2 points  .333
    RPI92              1- 4- 0   2 points  .200
    RKarger            0- 0- 1   1 point   .500
    redrocker          0- 1- 1   1 point   .250
    Rockchops          0- 1- 1   1 point   .250
    vicb               0- 3- 1   1 point   .125
    RPI_2003           0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    RenPI              0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    johnk              0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    ServinisScores     0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 2- 0   0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0   0 points  .000
    RPI fan 4 life     0- 3- 0   0 points  .000
    Gophers #1         0- 3- 0   0 points  .000

    For your listening pleasure:

    Fight Song
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3

    Alma Mater
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/...ma%20Mater.mp3

  3. #3
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    I guess nobody is willing to take a loss on these threads.
    So I will keep going until they win one.
    Lets go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In my case, I just feel that I have been a jinx this year.

  4. #4
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44,764

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    RESET SCORES:
    Code:
    jericho        - 776:48  
    Ralph Baer     - 100:00 *
    DrDemento      -  94:59
    RPI fan 4 life -  40:00 
    jmhusker       -   0:00 
    fr. joe        -   0:00
    
    * In Possession
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  5. #5
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,156

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    I should be on the air for RPI-TV this afternoon.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Side, HFH
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    I should be on the air for RPI-TV this afternoon.
    Have a good game.

  7. #7
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,156

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    I should be on the air for RPI-TV this afternoon.
    I will be posting updates on the thread. I am here, should be fun.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  8. #8
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,156

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    No score here after 1.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  9. #9
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,311

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    In my case, I just feel that I have been a jinx this year.
    In the past i tried to start any threads against what seemed like the most difficult teams trying to break my personal hex. Did not work so i gave up. Besides, i will not stay up late to be the first to start after midnight. Probably should just keep track of the current year since many on the list have barely started a couple threads. I suppose if one wanted to have a good winning percentage, he should just start some of the exhibition threads or those against the few inferior teams (getting far less each year).
    Jenny simply finds it a bit silly keeping track of a meaningless set of numbers. What really matters is simply wins and losses (and even ties).
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  10. #10
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,156

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    2-1 DC after 2. Aly Tremblay with the RPI goal.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  11. #11
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    In the past i tried to start any threads against what seemed like the most difficult teams trying to break my personal hex. Did not work so i gave up. Besides, i will not stay up late to be the first to start after midnight. Probably should just keep track of the current year since many on the list have barely started a couple threads. I suppose if one wanted to have a good winning percentage, he should just start some of the exhibition threads or those against the few inferior teams (getting far less each year).
    Jenny simply finds it a bit silly keeping track of a meaningless set of numbers. What really matters is simply wins and losses (and even ties).
    Jennie is correct that it is silly keeping track of meaningless numbers, but I am a creature of habit.

  12. #12
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    2-1 DC after 2. Aly Tremblay with the RPI goal.
    The final was 3-3.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colonie, NY
    Posts
    2,606

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Harvard just beat #26 4-3 in OT on a goal by Henry Bowlby (his second of the game) with 6 seconds left.
    Do I get belated PtC points for Bowlby since I took him yesterday? Kidding of course.

  14. #14
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    Harvard just beat #26 4-3 in OT on a goal by Henry Bowlby (his second of the game) with 6 seconds left.
    Do I get belated PtC points for Bowlby since I took him yesterday? Kidding of course.
    Only if I get beearlied points since I picked him for Tuesday.

  15. #15
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,311

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Jennie is correct that it is silly keeping track of meaningless numbers, but I am a creature of habit.
    We have medications for that OC type of behavior.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colonie, NY
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Only if I get beearlied points since I picked him for Tuesday.
    Works for me

  17. #17
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,981

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    We have medications for that OC type of behavior.
    The older I get, the more OC I seem to become about all sorts of things. IMHO, that is one of the least important.

  18. #18
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44,764

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    We have medications for that OC type of behavior.
    Y'all got drugs for everything, doncha...
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  19. #19
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44,764

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    uhhh... where's music...
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  20. #20
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44,764

    Re: RPI@Dartmouth 1/6/18

    Music!
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •