Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine 2017-2018: R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
    Any MAINIAcs out there know what's going on with the video feed (Lack thereof) of today's game?
    It's working for me:

http://goblackbears.com/watch/?Live=3287&type=Live

Comment

It’s nice to see these weekend games being of meaning again.....and to answer the respect question, for me, it’s when the student body and hockey fans realize they’re missing quality players playing great hockey, and spend the $$$ to support their efforts

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
        I couldn't get the feed for the men's game a few days ago until I installed Adobe Flash.

Comment

This weekend @ Providence and next weekends games versus BC a home, have to be statement games by the Maine women's team...they have had a really/really great season and are a blast to watch play...but to get to the next level they need to beat teams like PC & BC....a tough task but wins would also show that this team is for real...and winning also is a big recruitment tool...any ways win or lose this team has been quite something to watch and can only make this program better for it...thanks girls for the outstanding season and KEEP WINNING>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            This weekend @ Providence and next weekends games versus BC a home, have to be statement games by the Maine women's team...they have had a really/really great season and are a blast to watch play...but to get to the next level they need to beat teams like PC & BC....a tough task but wins would also show that this team is for real...and winning also is a big recruitment tool...any ways win or lose this team has been quite something to watch and can only make this program better for it...thanks girls for the outstanding season and KEEP WINNING>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
            Can you say Hockey East Coach-of-the-Year?! Providence coach would be my second choice.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
              Can you say Hockey East Coach-of-the-Year?! Providence coach would be my second choice.
              Yes indeed, but lets hope after Saturdays tie they can muster out a win on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X